Chef Specializing in Peruvian Cuisine
À propos du poste
We are seeking a passionate, motivated, and courteous Chef de partie to join our team at our award-winning restaurant, Agua. you will lead the kitchen team to ensure quality in manufacturing and presentation, and will possess a high level of attention to detail and ability to follow directions. We hope to find a candidate who is excited to learn and grow within this role.
À propos de vous
- Experienced in Peruvian Cuisine
- More than 3 years of experience
- Leadership position; in charge of kitchen section
- Regulates, facilitates and partakes in activities of cooks and associates
- Planning, preparing and serving food.
- Reads, measures, and executes recipes
- Willing to learn and grow within the role
- Keep a clean work area and a positive attitude, helping out wherever necessary to deliver a product that will exceed our guest’s expectations.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow directions
- Strong communication skills
- Must be able to stand or walk for an eight-hour shift at a minimum.
- Must have a friendly personality and a hospitality-oriented mindset.
- Genuine passion for cooking, restaurant hospitality and learning new skills
Visa Requirements: Please note that all hired candidates will be required to show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 in order to obtain a work permit.- Police Clearance- Valid Passport
Agua Hospitality Group is a group award-winning restaurants and Bars in The Cayman Islands. Agua is inspired by fresh catch and local produce resulting in a menu offering Peruvian, Italian and Caribbean plates. Wine Spectator award winner. Next Door is a new concept Cocktail bar with award winning bar tenders, recently nominated in the "Top 10 Honoree List" by Tales of the Cocktail.
Agua Hospitality Group is expanding in 2022, opening a Mediterranean Restaurant, Bakery & Cafe and a Rooftop Cocktail Bar.