Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
As a Market Manager, you will take the charge of Supply Acquisition & Account Manager, you will be the lead responsibility for the identification, sourcing/acquiring/contracting, and oversight of high-quality inventory in the greater Paris region and in other host cities for the Paris 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games. This is a crucial role that will work with our community of individual and professional hosts, and with our internal teams to develop innovative approaches to ensure we have enough accommodation supply to service our stakeholder needs. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enhance and execute our Paris 2024 Olympic and Paralympic partner accommodations supply strategies and programs including but not limited to lead generation, supply acquisition/negotiation and hospitality service offerings. Utilize data-driven recommendations to take action on strategic opportunities to drive large scale enterprise-level managed hospitality offerings.
- Prospect and onboard new, high quality accommodations supply in target geographies: Paris region, and other host cities of the Paris 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
- Negotiate levels of servicing and the formalizing of agreements with accomodation supply partners with the support of Airbnb legal, enterprise account manager and business development teams.
- Maintain a baseline understanding of the technical integration of various software partners so that you can provide the right support to your clients.
- Develop deep knowledge of your assigned geographic markets and become the go-to source for all information relating to local trends and market dynamics for internal and external partners.
- Work cross-functionally with Airbnb market managers, business operations, customer support, finance, legal, and other teams to ensure partner success.
- Lead or participate on ad hoc projects as needed.
- 5+ years of experience in sales, account management, business development or growth
- Proven track record of cold outreach and prospecting to drive top of the funnel conversion
- Interface with external partners at all levels of their organization throughout the deal process and source new opportunities. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in analyzing, structuring and negotiating complex deals with both external partners and internal stakeholders including finance and legal
- Highly proficient in using CRM software, specifically in working with leads, opportunities and other core objects - Salesforce experience is a plus
- Time management skills to balance cold outreach while negotiating warm prospects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively with clients via phone, email, and in-person
- Proficient quantitative skills and proven ability to interpret and apply data throughout your day-to-day work
- Available to travel to assigned markets
- Thrive in a collaborative environment but can also prioritize and manage yourself to get things done with minimal oversight
- Languages required: English and French
- Familiarity with Airbnb’s product and the Short Term Rental market is a strong plus
Belonging & Accommodations
Airbnb is committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. We believe a diversity of ideas fosters innovation and engagement, and allows us to attract the best people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. If you need assistance, or a reasonable accommodation during the application and recruiting process, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.