Description du poste
As a Guest Experience Coordinator you are responsible to facilitate the guest’s arrival and departure by streamlining the operation and communication within the Front Office and other departments, ensuring every guest stay will become a memorable experience whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Maintain effective communication with all related departments to ensure a smooth service delivery
• Deal promptly, efficiently and pleasantly with any queries and resolve guest complaints that may arise
• Maintain good working relationship with all Front Office colleagues with particular emphasis on Guest Services and Front Desk
• Ensure that the guest receive the accommodation he / she is expecting
• Coordinate with all Managers and Supervisors of Front Office to ensure that daily Front Office operations run smoothly
• Coordinate with all other operational departments to ensure all requirements are communicated effectively and efficiently
• Attend to all guest inquires, that are directed to them, in a professional and helpful manner
• Ensure all arriving guests rooms are either assigned prior to arrival or are sufficiently available for the Front Desk to allocate upon arrival
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of all groups in terms of arrival, stay and departure requirements and communicate this with the department
• Ensure all guest billing is prepared prior to departure to avoid any delays or discrepancies
• Ensure that rooms control and room revenue controls are in place
• Ensure all accounting auditing practices are in line with company practices and governmental requirements, check audits and registration cards before sending them to accounts
• Assist the Guest Service team in the lobby when required
• Know all the emergency procedures and general crisis situation management, including fire and emergency procedures, procedures of handling of Fire Panel, ensuring guest and colleagues safety is followed by all team members
• Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and colleagues’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment
• Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a degree in the hospitality field with previous experiences in the Front Office Department within a hotel. You must also have fluency in both written and spoken English and an immaculate personal presentation along with the ability to solve problems effectively. Computer literate and knowledge of Opera will be highly regarded.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be well versed in Guest Relations and Executive Club operations with excellent presentation and communication skills as well as a high aptitude for customer care. You are an extremely proactive and ‘switched on’ person with an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character. You should work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding Hotel Operations
Planning for Business
Drive for Results
Al Bandar Rotana & Al Bandar Arjaan by Rotana
Situated on the north shore of Dubai Creek, the thriving waterway that runs through the heart of the city, Al Bandar Rotana & Al Bandar Arjaan by Rotana is a five-star hotel & hotel apartments with a prime waterfront outlook. Located on Baniyas Road in one of Dubai’s most prominent business districts, the waterside hotel is just a few minutes by road from the world’s busiest airport, Dubai International, as well as the Dubai World Trade Centre and the Diplomatic District. Major tourism attractions are on the doorstep for this 5 star hotel, from mega malls to world-famous souks. The new Al Seef destination is rooted in Dubai’s culture and heritage, with a charming atmosphere that fuses the heritage and modernity of the Emirate. The design-led Rise Dubai Creek Harbour development is also a short drive away from our luxury hotel, home to live music, DJ sets, movie screenings and unusual casual dining concepts.
This modern, architecturally-striking property, features 190 uniquely-designed luxury hotel rooms and suites & 80 hotel apartments. Spacious, luxurious and featuring the latest amenities, options range from standard rooms to suites, ideal for both business and leisure travellers and families visiting Dubai. Al Bandar Rotana also offers Club Rotana rooms with additional benefits including an Executive Lounge and personalised services.
Guests are spoiled for choice with five dining options to suit every taste and occasion during their stay in Dubai. From seasonal authentic food at Gusto Italian Restaurant to Morgan’s Bar & Restaurant, the only gastropub in Dubai Creek, you are in for a real treat. For casual meals, all-day dining restaurant Salt & Pepper is just the ticket, while Vanilla Lobby Lounge is the place to enjoy tea, coffee and snacks. All outlets are complemented with a terrace overlooking stunning views of the Creek and Dubai’s skyline. Refreshing drinks and snacks can be savoured at The Deck Pool Lounge, while in-room dining is available around the clock.
Your meeting and event needs are well looked after too with six fully-equipped venues which are flooded with natural daylight and offer flexible set-up options to accommodate all requirements and occasions. Take care of your body and mind during your stay in Dubai at the Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club featuring a modern gym with cardiovascular and free-weight training areas, as well as a swimming pool and sauna, steam and massage rooms.
Autres offres suggérées
- Waiter/WaitressDubai, United Arab Emirates
- Housekeeping AttendantDubai, United Arab Emirates
- Minibar AttendantDubai, United Arab Emirates
- Housekeeping Order TakerDubai, United Arab Emirates
- Bartender/ BartendressDubai, United Arab Emirates