Description du poste
As a Reservations Agent you are responsible to maintain effective communication on all reservations made to ensure smooth and efficient service delivery and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Process and confirm guest room reservations made by clients on the phone, letter or fax
• Input all reservations into the computer, recording all pertinent information and attend to inquiries, complaints and requests regarding reservations
• Remain up to date with all the promotions in and around the hotel and follow established procedures to process all room reservations, rates, confirmations, hotel facilities, etc.
• Show complete product knowledge, understand rate structure and apply rate management
• Maintain established filing system for all correspondence and collate reports as required by Reservations Manager or Supervisor
• Promote and maintain good public relations and endeavors to maximize business
• Maintain an accurate room status at all times
• Ensure all incoming calls are answered as per the Rotana standards, information received by fax is inputted and check constantly the incoming e-mails
• Organize visa request for hotel guest as per hotel policy and up-sell whenever an opportunity is identified
You should have a diploma / degree within the hospitality field and previous experience in hotel reservations. You must be a computer literate with excellent communication skills, written and oral proficiency in English, while additional language skills are an asset.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be customer focused and with an extremely proactive personality and a courteous, dynamic and approachable character. You will work effectively with professionalism and establish effective relationships with internal and external customers. You work independently within a structured environment while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding the job
Amwaj Rotana, Jumeirah Beach
Located by the beach on Dubai’s glamorous and cosmopolitan leisure and retail promenade, The Walk, Amwaj Rotana is one of the finest five-star luxury hotels in the Marina district. With popular attractions right on its doorstep, from the famous Jumeirah Beach and bustling Beach Mall with its children’s waterpark, to Bluewaters Island, home to the world’s tallest Ferris Wheel, Ain Dubai, it is a convenient and luxurious destination for business and leisure travellers. Dubai International Airport and Al Maktoum International are both a 25-minute drive from the property.
Enjoy the sophistication and space of our 301 elegantly-furnished rooms and suites, all featuring private balconies with stunning views of Jumeirah Beach, the Arabian Gulf and the Palm Jumeirah, plus complimentary Wi-Fi. Upgrade to our bespoke Club Rotana rooms and make the most of our hotel-within-a-hotel concept offering exclusive benefits and privileges, including lounge access.
Experience our award-winning food and beverage venues including the world-famous Benihana Restaurant, serving delicious American-Japanese Teppanyaki; JB’s Gastropub, with a menu inspired by British and American pub favourites; the chic Rosso Restaurant and Bar offering authentic Italian flair; and our all-day dining venue, Horizon, showcasing the world’s most popular cuisines. For a casual get together with friends, try the funky Arabesque Fumo Lounge by Rosso; sip a relaxing drink by the pool at the Sundeck Pool Bar; or enjoy a quick bite and coffee or freshly-squeezed juice at the Atrium Lobby Lounge. For business meetings or events with distinction, choose from three conference rooms and the world-class Sadaf Ballroom, all equipped with state-of-the-art technologies.
Keep in shape or take time to relax at the Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club with outdoor swimming pools and a sun terrace, a fully-equipped fitness centre, a Jacuzzi, steam and sauna rooms and beautiful Jumeirah coastline views as a backdrop. For guests travelling with young children our Flipper’s Kids Club offers a range of fun, supervised activities to keep your little ones busy.
Autres offres suggérées
- Cost AccountantDubai, United Arab Emirates
- Outlet CashierDubai, United Arab Emirates
- Specialty Outlet Chef - ItalianDubai, United Arab Emirates
- Host/HostessDubai, United Arab Emirates
- Accounts PayableDubai, United Arab Emirates