Description du poste
JOB REQUIREMENTS BASIC FUNCTION:
- Follow up HMA business leads to secure HMA hotels and to cultivate own network to find and secure new leads.
- Responsible for China and the region covering Macau, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea and Japan.
- Drive owners to sign H.M.A’s, T.A’s and M.O.U’s
- The understanding of financial and non-commercial analysis within the MOU and HMA documents.
- Presentation skills both verbal and in writing
- Co-ordinate with other team members in CIM on HMA analysis function for any new business opportunities
- Time management and interpersonal skills when pitching to potential clients
- Provide presentations to owners selling our brands.
- Put together presentations, E.O.I’s [Expression Of Interests] and RFP [Request For Proposal’s]
- To update and communicate leads and opportunities in preparation for monthly CIM meeting .
- Articulate to owners the benefits of Centara Hotels & Resorts.
- Understand and be able to inform the management on other non-financial factors ie legal or other circumstance and or issues which can impact CHR.
- Assisting supervisors and CHR’s management on presenting new opportunities
- Reporting to supervisors and CHR’s management on any new leads and potential investments without any conflict of interests
- Be able to articulate revenue, sales, marketing and F&B function.
- Understand and communicate costs and G.O.P.
- Present our Brands and oversee the compilation of information.
- Understand design concepts.
- Network and gain contacts.
- Be familiar with HMA commercial and noncommercial industry practices.
- At least 2 years full time work experience in related field for Master’s Degree graduate or 3 years Bachelor Degree.
- Have 3 to 5 years experiences in Business Development field for Hotels.
- Excellent communication skills in Chinese and English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Words, Excels, and Powerpoints
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self motivation and responsibility
- Able to work as required remotely and be prepared to travel domestically and overseas.
- Adopt and have a teamwork approach
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Corporate Human Resources Department by emailing the below.