Description du poste
What you'll be doing:
Spice up your career as our next Chef
We're currently recruiting an ambitious Chef to help us create exceptional food experiences for ESS on a part time basis.
As a Chef, you will be responsible for preparing and serving the kind of food that truly brightens our clients and customers days. In ESS you'll get given every opportunity to progress within a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
More about the role:
Could you bring your spark to ESS? Here's what you need to know before applying for a Chef position with Compass Group UK&I:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing delicious, high-quality food that delights our clients and customers
- Overseeing and implementing menu changes
- Identifying opportunities to improve our food services
- Listening and acting on customer feedback to consistently improve our food services
- Supporting with the creation of new menus and creative food concepts
- Representing Compass Group UK&I and maintaining a positive brand image
- Monitoring inventories to keep our kitchens well-stocked
- Liaising with our approved suppliers and producers to procure only the freshest ingredients
- Overseeing kitchen cleaning responsibilities to maintain hygiene standards
- Complying with Food Handling & Hygiene standards
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations.
Our ideal Chef will:
- Be passionate about great-tasting food and exceptional customer service
- Hold a City & Guilds 706/1 & 2 or NVQ equivalent
- Have experience supervising a team
- Have experience in a similar Chef role
- Hold a Food Hygiene certificate
- Have a flexible approach to working
When you join our Chef team, you'll enjoy:
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow you career with our variety of training and development programmes
As part of Compass you'll help to feed people, fuel progress and forge connections in around 6,000 venues. Join us to grow your career with the industry leader, and get competitive pay, great perks and unrivalled opportunities for learning and development, at one of the UK's biggest businesses.
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.