Conference and Events Planner
À propos du poste
What we'll give:
Conference & Events Planner
- £28,350 per annum, 40 hours per week
- Medicash healthcare
- Eyecare vouchers
- On-going training and development, guaranteed career pathway
- Perks at work
- Free food whilst on shift
- Free parking
- 50% discount to onsite Virgin Active gym
- Free yearly hospitality tickets for family & friends
- Access to discounted match day tickets
Twickenham Stadium is the home of England Rugby, the largest dedicated rugby union venue in the world and one of London's premier entertainment venues.
What you'll be doing:
As our Conference & Events Planner your primary objective is to provide a quality, market leading and customer orientated service through effective administration and customer service techniques. This role is required to co-ordinate all bookings, from initial enquiry stage to proactively selling and exceeding customer expectation; to consistently ensure the highest standards of accurate and timely customer, staff and management information; and to ensure all sales administration is accomplished effectively and accurately in order to provide a seamless handover to the Operations team.
More about the role:
Who you are:
- Ensure the safe and secure operation of all operational activities on behalf of all stakeholders
- Ensure that all legislative and TEL operational procedures and standards are applied to provide a consistent and safe service and product for all compass employees and customers
- To be polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues
- To ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered to at all times
- To demonstrate a can-do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations
- To maximise all sales opportunities through selling techniques
- To acquire a good knowledge of all products in order to be able to advise individual customers on their product choice
- To actively gain customer feedback, passing information gained, on to your line manager.
- To conduct customer show rounds to maintain and develop relationships with key clients
- To always look out for opportunities to develop our service
- As part of our commitment for continuous improvement and innovation, all colleagues are encouraged to seek ways to improve work activities and promote efficiency
- Effectively take enquiries and communicate with the sales team to maximise yield and revenue
- Ensure all event information is entered into Delphi to the required company standard and handed over in good time to the Operations team
- Demonstrating industry awareness of trends and innovations and where applicable, applying these to your everyday work
- Be prepared to assist colleagues in a willing and positive manner including assisting with other duties as required
- Be prepared to attend all relevant training sessions and meetings
- To promote TEL and maintain a positive company image
Who we are:
- Passion for the events industry
- Have a sound and demonstrable knowledge of food and drink
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Competent in using MS Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
- Good verbal communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of visitors to your work area
- Able to prioritise with excellent organisational and time management skills
- Professional and confident telephone manner and excellent communication skills
- Ability to take initiative when required and resolve potential problems quickly
- Professional, presentable, efficient, self-motivated individual
- Self-Confident, assertive, flexible and approachable
- Strong, demonstrable administrative skills
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms – some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.