Description du poste
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and duties for this position shall include, but not be limited to, the following areas and activities. At management discretion, direction may be given for tasks outside the scope of work described.
- To anticipate the volume of business, taking into consideration the peak/low seasons, holidays and general activities in the Resort.
- To inspect all outlet equipment such as decanters, openers, wine lists and refrigerators continuously and keep them well maintained to ensure proper functioning.
- To re-evaluate and restructure the wine list(s) to an award winning level for all major global publications.
- To develop and maintain the highest standard of quality as they relate to presentation, supervision and control of wine service in all outlets, In Villa Dining and Excursions.
- To build and maintain a strong and efficient sales & support team within supervisors and employees.
- To create loyal and trustworthy staff who takes pride in their work, thereby providing the highest level of service possible.
- To be constantly inspecting all outlets and In Villa Dining for clean, presentable and updated wine lists.
- To assist in preparing the annual wine sales plan and promotion matrix.
- To finalize the weekly roster to be posted six days before the actual date.
- To adhere to the rules & regulations of the Resort.
- To conduct wine inventories on a regular basis, together with the Cost Controller and the Assistant Food & Beverage Manager or designated person.
- Advise on slow moving items and recommend required action, where and when necessary.
- To review wine sales in all outlets on a regular basis.
- Schedule monthly staff training.
- To ensure that all outlet managers are fully aware of current and future house pours, new additions and estimated sales targets.
- To maintain communications with all other Resort’ departments.
- To create a sound and strong working relationship with all staff and help to develop their maximum potential.
- To keep the Resident Manager informed on all wines or additions of interest.
- Coordinate any activities, which involve other departments.
Constance Halaveli Resort
If you’re looking to turn your dream of an exclusive, luxury Indian Ocean getaway into a reality then look no further than the beautiful 6* Constance Halaveli Resort.
Floating in the North Ari atoll, Constance Halaveli Maldives is this 5-star hotel where a unique luxury lifestyle can be experienced.
At Constance Halaveli Maldives, each villa suspended on stilts has a sun terrace inviting to dip in the private plunge pool.
In addition the hotel ensures sumptuous cuisine or regenerating moment in its peaceful spa.
Constance Halaveli Maldives is a generous purveyor of pure contentment that guarantees a memorable escape.