As the Front Office Supervisor, you are responsible to supervise Front Desk operation during scheduled shifts, ensuring that all guests are treated efficiently, courteously and professionally at all times. To ensure that all Front Desk associates adhere to all hotel policies, procedures, regulations and standards, while striving towards total guest satisfaction.
At Crowne Plaza®, we want our guests to feel able to do their best, achieve their goals and be recognised for their success. To help them we need you to stay One Step Ahead and:
• Create confidence – by being an expert at what you do; by acting and looking the part and adapting your style to match your guests’ pace in all you do.
• Encourage success – by supporting and respecting your guests and their goals; by recognising them and making them feel valued and important; and offering thoughtful choices to help them feel restored and balanced.
• Make it happen – by being perceptive to your guests’ needs; by taking ownership for getting things done and working seamlessly with others to help guests be successful.
• Participate in the management of the department’s controllable expenses to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
• Ensure the shift operations adhere to the hotels credit policies (A valid MOP exists for all Guests, Rebates are verified and signed, Bucket Checks are completed etc)
• Help to manage the same day selling strategy to maximize revenue.
• Supervises same day selling procedures to maximize room revenue and control expenses.
• Constantly audit all desk work for accuracy and consistency. Coach and counsel colleagues when appropriate.
• Conduct shift briefing. Distribute the daily tasks fairly amongst the shift and ensure tasks are carried out in a timely and efficient manner.
• Determine weekly schedule, adjust according to business demands.
• Responsible for the efficient and professional running of the Front Desk, including relationships with other departments.
• Maintain high standards of personal hygiene and wear proper uniform at all times.
• Be familiar with the Department’s SOP’s and LSOP’s- ensure the Reception team is constantly trained and adhering to the policies and procedures at all times
• Perform Front Desk Clerk and Cashier responsibilities and duties when assigned.
• Perform Duty Management duties as and when required.
• Follow and comply with the AM, PM & Night Manager’s checklist to ensure smooth operations.
• Ensure smooth check-in and check-out of all guests, through properly handling guest accounts.
• Deal with any guest requests and problems and satisfy their needs within acceptable guidelines.
• Have an in-depth knowledge of hotel rates, packages &, promotions.
• Ensure that all Elite, VIP and Repeat guests are identified, recognized and pre-blocked.
• Verify all cashier closures of Front Desk cashiers for billing and attachment accuracy.
• Ensure all guest registrations are completed and correspond with Opera PMS Guest information.
• Protect guests and colleagues security by never revealing any personal information, room numbers, addresses, telephone numbers etc. unless authorized by a manager.
• Be completely familiar / understand all Emergency and hotel’s evacuation procedures.
• Review discrepant rooms regularly and report as per the Hotel policy and procedures
How do I deliver this?
We genuinely care about people and we show this through living out our promise of True Hospitality each and every day. It’s what connects every colleague in all IHG hotels.
What we need from you
• Comprehensive knowledge of front desk operational procedures.
• Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing).
• Excellent conflict management skills- negotiations skills
• Effective decision making skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree- Hospitality Management Degree preferred.
• Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in Front Office in Receptionist role
Langue requise: Anglais. Russe est un plus
Take Advantage of Crowne Plaza® Hotels With Advanced Technology To Keep You Connected. Book Direct and Save For The Best Price at Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts. Business Luxury Hotels. Premium Bedding. Business Ready Services. IHG® Clean Promise.