Description du poste
We are looking for a Pool Maintenance to take care of various duties concerning the maintenance and safety of the pools. Being reliable with a keen eye for detail is the first step to getting this job. The ideal candidate will have experience and technical knowledge. You must also possess manual dexterity and physical stamina.
• Take pool’s reading (chlorine, PH) and adjust as necessary
• Do required backwashes on all pools
• Cleaning of all pools depending on season (to start with)
• Check all balance tanks water level and inform management to call for the bowser if needed
• After pools jobs, continue the legionella preventive (room, a/c filters, aerators)
• Carry out any necessary jobs given by supervisor and Management
• Check chlorine / acid stock
• Always order stock needed on the purchasing file even if discussed with store keeper
• Write every job and legionella preventive on the daily job sheet with timing
• Diagnoses, repairs and maintains the resort swimming pools, water systems, filter systems, pumps, and kids area equipment
• Maintains & repairs the pool and all water features using proper chemicals and cleaners.
• Maintains & repairs the pool pumps and filters.
• Maintain the pool area including cleaning of the deck and other maintenance tasks.
• Responsible for carrying out corrective and preventive maintenance related to the pool areas within the resort
• Ensures that all operational, safety and security standards and regulations are adhered to at all times.
• Assists with other maintenance duties in the resort as may be required from time to time
• Basic knowledge of plumbing and electrical systems
• Experience using hand and electrical tools
• Ability to read technical manuals and drawings
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Physical stamina and dexterity
• High school diploma or equivalent
db Hotels + Resorts
db has a vision which is as clear as it is ambitious. We run db Seabank Resort + Spa, db San Antonio Hotel + Spa, 3 Hard Rock Cafe Restaurants, Starbucks Malta, Blu Beach Club, Amami, Westreme, Nine Lives & AKI, which strive to be rated by guests amongst the top in Malta and Europe.
db has a story to tell. About itself and what it stands for. About where we see ourselves in the world. Above all, it is a story of the people who enter our hotels as guests and leave as friends.
These are the ten chapters of the db story.
Excellence in everything
db management will not strive to be excellent. It is so. For us, excellence is not a goal but a way of doing things - by putting our heart in it for our guests.
Excellence is not limited to what is visible or directly experienced by our guests. It is the foundation of the brand and what integrates it into a single streamlined operation.
Value for money
Today’s tourism world has become one giant, completely open, market. Low cost travel has made competition healthier. With information just a mouse click away, guests’ choices have become easier. And user review sites and social media pages have made guests’ opinion king.
We at db welcome this new tourism world and embrace its challenges with pride and enthusiasm. Because it suits us fine. Because, quite simply, we offer value for money in everything we do.
Our hotels and resorts are designed and operated to offer excellent accommodation and unique restaurants. But we know that our guests expect that something extra from us – the choice to enjoy themselves according to their preferences. That’s precisely why enjoyment has its own page on the db menu.
An experience, not just a stay
A hotel stay comes and goes. But an experience lasts for a very long time. We at db do our very best to turn our guests’ stay into a unique and memorable experience.
Guests always come first
At db we don’t just believe that guests always come first. This principle defines who we are and what we stand for. We look at our hotels and resorts as places where our guests find and get what they are looking for.
Our best teacher and partner is the guest with a helpful suggestion. Listening to his or her view is the best way to keep tweaking our systems to deliver what guests desire. And deserve.
Close to you
For us, there’s more to good service than being polite and sticking to a set of rules. We treat our guests as members of our ever-growing family. To us, they are men, women and children who for a short period call one of our hotels home.
To achieve this goal our staff plays a fundamental role. That is why they undergo regular training and develop their career plans closely with us. After all, to our clients they are db.
Those who seek us
Our guests tend to look for comfort, good service, variety and a relaxing time away from it all. They also want what they desire to be within arm’s length. And we oblige.
Hosting guests from over the world
db’s hotel systems and operations are geared to host guests from all over the world, embracing widely different cultures. We pride ourselves in being sensitive to the customs, norms and preference of all our guests.
The world is our oyster
db hotels and resorts will not remain where they started. We are positioned for the global, not just the local, market. Our offer is designed to be unique and competitive across and beyond national frontiers.
We are (part of) the world
db is a business. But we are also members of the communities and societies in which we operate. We take this membership very seriously and it is part of our mission to give a positive and distinctive contribution to the places, cultures and countries where we work.