Description du poste
Host Family Coordinator
EF Boston is seeking a highly motivated and professional Host Family Coordinator to work in our accommodation department providing homestay accommodation.
We are looking for a dynamic person with drive and enthusiasm to recruit local hosts to accommodate international students. Reporting to the Housing Director you will work together with the Host Family team ensuring that homestay visits and homestay recruitment are running well.
Ensuring a high level of standard of homestay accommodation through excellent customer service in a fast paced environment will be one of your highest priorities. You will have the ability to build strong relationships with homestay hosts, manage your own time schedule and ensuring quality of our accommodation provision will be a key part of the role.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly developed customer service focus and a positive attitude
- Target driven, excellent organizational skills
- Leadership experience/potential
- Appreciation of international cultures
- Creative problem solving and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Complete fluency in English
- Clean Driving License
- Reporting to the Housing Director, you will be responsible for recruiting host families in accordance with EF policy
- Follow host family recruitment plan
- Telemarketing, customer care representative for Host Family phone calls and enquiries
- Work off-site for promotional recruitment street actions, events, fairs and leafleting
- Ensure all enquiries from prospective hosts are promptly followed up on
- Visit prospective hosts to determine their suitability and complete visit forms with great attention to detail (whilst complying to accreditations and local authorities)
- Ensure all hosts’ questions are answered and they are given appropriate documentation
- Track weekly recruitment statistics, with the Executive Director
- Ensure a high level of customer support service to host families and international students
- Processes & maintains homestay provider records
- Shares emergency on call duties with other school staff
Autres offres suggérées
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Maria Nova Lounge Hotel
Intéressé(e) par cette offre ?