Paid Social (Senior) Manager
EF English Live is the world’s largest online English language learning business. We deliver English language learning across several digital channels, including self-study materials and live, teacher-led lessons, anytime, anywhere – at any ability level. We are on an exciting journey to launch new products and continue to revolutionize how languages are learned. We have a presence from LATAM to Japan and over 500 people working in various locations globally.
The team in London is a young, dynamic and international group of about 50 people.
We are part of EF, the world’s largest private education business providing life-changing education for global citizens.
We’re looking for a Paid Social expert
to define the strategy, set the foundations, and guide the execution on the channels using hard data to take decisions. What you will be doing:
- Own the growth & performance of all paid social operations within the company.
- Define and execute Paid Social strategy for several markets.
- Setup the correct tools to bring performance improvement to the channel.
- Analyse and optimize campaigns to achieve growth and efficiency conversion targets.
- Manage and deliver a continuous testing and optimisation roadmap.
- Provide creative and copy briefs and direction to facilitate campaign optimisation.
- Report on channel performance back to the business.
- Keep up to date with latest trends and include the relevant ones to the testing roadmap.
- Engage with Product, and Tech teams to ensure Acquisition projects are prioritized and delivered.
- 4+ years applied experience managing and growing Meta investment (relevant experience in TikTok, LinkedIn, Twitter, is a plus)
- Strong critical and data-driven thinking.
- Experience in managing a team of performance marketers
- You know how to run fast paced and iterative creative process for refreshing ads and generate learnings.
- Have a test-and learn mindset and you underpin that with excellent hypotheses, detailed documentation, and effective implementation of positive results.
Why work at EF?
- Passionate about finding out what is the right message for each audience.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel.
We are international. With a global network of offices and schools, EF is able to offer an international career in any part of the world.
We are entrepreneurial. EF has grown into the largest international education company by hiring people who are street smart and “can get things done”. Our entrepreneurial spirit is at the core of what makes working at EF a ton of fun.
We embrace change. Be prepared to join a flexible organization where no day is the same. We believe change is key to business success, personal development, and career progression.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has schools and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://www.ef.com . What’s in for you:
- Competitive Salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Free access to our in-house office gym
- A lot of other benefits and perks