Description du poste
Accounts Payable is responsible for day-to-day financial transactions including accounts payable, corporate credit card reconciliations, and various other transactional issues. The Accounts Payable must exercise discretion in executing essential functions and be able to work independently, following through on assignments with minimal direction.
- To check that all delivery notes/invoices received through the receiving report has the receiver’s stamp and required endorsement.
- To check that the department receives, directly signs the invoices.
- To post all purchase vouchers to the Accounts Payable Ledger on a current basis.
- To balance inventory accounts during month-end.
- To prepare Creditor’s payments as per the credit terms set by the Hotel.
- To prepare month-end closing-related reports.
- To ensure the payment of suppliers cheques are paid on time
- To reconcile Accounts Payable Aged Analysis and ensure that the analysis is in balance with the General Ledger Payable trade.
- To obtain approval for all invoices prior to posting in the Purchase Ledger.
- To carry out any reasonable duties as may be requested by the department head.
- To keep complete and accurate accounts payable records.
- To maintain good relations with F&B Cost Controller, Receiving, Purchasing and Department Heads in order to ensure correct cost classification, prompt resolution of disputed items, approval of invoices, and timely expedition of supplier payments.
- Codes such items as invoices, vouchers, expense reports, check requests, etc., with correct codes conforming to standard procedures to ensure proper entry into the financial system.
- To ensure that all required signatures are obtained prior to payments
- Ensuring all deadlines are met
- Ensure month-end closing timelines are followed and managed effectively.
- Performs regular ad hoc reports as requested by Financial Controller.
- Previous accounting experience
- Strong MS office skills
Qasr Al Sarab Resort by Anantara
At Anantara, our fast-growing and entrepreneurial environment set us apart from our competitors. If you thrive on challenging work, you’ll find plenty of ways to develop your career, as well as leaders who make it their mission to support you. Our focus on performance ensures continuous business success, which translates to growth opportunities for those who are ready to make them happen.
What we offer for our guests in Qasr Al Sarab Resort- unparalleled luxury and comfort amid the mystic desert charm of Abu Dhabi’s Empty Quarter. Ride on a camel over sun soaked dunes as this foreboding landscape unwinds eternally in front of you. Soak in the freeform swimming pool while desert wildlife grazes in the shade below. Be inspired by glorious Arabian décor that channels one of the world’s most ancient and revered cultures.
Located in the legendary Liwa Desert, one of the largest uninterrupted sand deserts in the world, Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara embraces the epic adventures of this evocative landscape by providing a luxury oasis for discerning travellers. Recline by the plunge pool outside your own private villa, or stretch out on a sumptuous day bed surrounded by rich Middle Eastern fabrics and local artefacts. Every room, villa and suite is considered to be some of the finest abodes among luxury Abu Dhabi resorts and features desert views, blending our rich interiors with the landscape.
Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara distinguishes itself from other Abu Dhabi hotels bringing its guests the quintessential Abu Dhabi luxury resort experience with leisure facilities to please the most demanding of tastes. A sanctuary of wellbeing that draws on an array of ancient cultures at Anantara Spa. A choice of four dining venues that offer the greatest Middle Eastern cuisine and fine gastronomic experiences from across the globe.