Description du poste
- To assist management in daily operations and ensure guest satisfaction.
- To have the first contract with the guest and ensure all interactions are pleasant and service oriented.
- To answer all incoming phone calls in a professional and friendly manner.
- To answer all guest questions regarding spa offerings, appointment availability, length and cost of treatments.
- To effectively suggest alternatives to guests if their first requests can not be met.
- To schedule appointments in such a way that staff is available to handle all bookings, or work with other Spas to have staff sent in for assistance.
- To politely confirm time of appointment and cancellation policy to all guest before ending phone conversations. -To confirm and reply to the guest emails and online spa enquiries
- To assists in the ongoing practice of dialogues in English, regarding spa treatments and dialogues during treatments.
- To be well informed and educated in all aspects of Spa facilities, policies and procedures.
- To Supervise completion of tasks regarding all daily check lists and delegated tasks as necessary to staff to ensure completion in a timely manner.
- To prepare daily and monthly reports and submit to the spa manager
- To insure complete preparation of weekly requests of par stocks and supplies
- To interact with guests, including but not limited to :
- Dealing with guest complaints.
- Conducting spa tours.
- Assisting with spa promotions.
- Conducting travel agents site inspections.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Positive attitude toward leadership and team work
- Well groomed
- Good in interpersonal skill
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in hospitality industry
- Spa Therapist knowledge is advantage
Marketing and upselling skills are an advantage
Qasr Al Sarab Resort by Anantara
At Anantara, our fast-growing and entrepreneurial environment set us apart from our competitors. If you thrive on challenging work, you’ll find plenty of ways to develop your career, as well as leaders who make it their mission to support you. Our focus on performance ensures continuous business success, which translates to growth opportunities for those who are ready to make them happen.
What we offer for our guests in Qasr Al Sarab Resort- unparalleled luxury and comfort amid the mystic desert charm of Abu Dhabi’s Empty Quarter. Ride on a camel over sun soaked dunes as this foreboding landscape unwinds eternally in front of you. Soak in the freeform swimming pool while desert wildlife grazes in the shade below. Be inspired by glorious Arabian décor that channels one of the world’s most ancient and revered cultures.
Located in the legendary Liwa Desert, one of the largest uninterrupted sand deserts in the world, Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara embraces the epic adventures of this evocative landscape by providing a luxury oasis for discerning travellers. Recline by the plunge pool outside your own private villa, or stretch out on a sumptuous day bed surrounded by rich Middle Eastern fabrics and local artefacts. Every room, villa and suite is considered to be some of the finest abodes among luxury Abu Dhabi resorts and features desert views, blending our rich interiors with the landscape.
Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara distinguishes itself from other Abu Dhabi hotels bringing its guests the quintessential Abu Dhabi luxury resort experience with leisure facilities to please the most demanding of tastes. A sanctuary of wellbeing that draws on an array of ancient cultures at Anantara Spa. A choice of four dining venues that offer the greatest Middle Eastern cuisine and fine gastronomic experiences from across the globe.