Description du poste
This position is a 6 month internship starting as soon as possible, and will require the trainee to work Monday to Fridays within an average 35-40 hour workweek.
Supports the Finance team in all tasks while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies. At Four Seasons we understand internships as learning experiences - the opportunity to learn from the best.
• Ensure that income is properly recorded and an accurate Daily Business Report is generated
• Support timeliness of all aspects of accounts payable and accounts receivable.
• Month-End Process, including but not limited to preparation of financial statements, accruals and journal entries
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Proficiency in both English and Portuguese
• Strong knowledge of Excel
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivation, commitment and initiative
• Diploma in Economics/Management is preferred
• The candidate must hold the required authorization to work in an European country
Learn more about our property and what it is like to work at Four Seasons by visiting:
The candidate must hold the required authorization to work in an European country
Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon
Long considered Lisbon’s premier luxury hotel and located right in the heart of the city, Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon provides a glorious bird’s-eye view of the city's stunning historic sites – and makes the perfect starting point for exploring its unique architecture. Designed with the intention of marking Lisbon’s name internationally and adding to the prestige of the Portuguese hotel industry, the Hotel is truly a landmark establishment in all senses of the word.