Four Seasons Company has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for since 1998.
Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens is set to redefine the luxury hotel market in Greece and the Eastern Mediterranean. Following a complete remodeling and renovation, this iconic Greek resort will once again dazzle one and all who come to savor the crystal clear waters of the Aegean sea.
Four Seasons Athens Astir Palace is looking for an Account Receivable Clerk
who will be mainly responsible on:
- Maintain a harmonious and professional relationship with co-workers, supervisors, and all departments.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
- Conduct self in a professional manner at all times to reflect the high standards of Four Seasons Hotels. · Assist in other areas of the Accounting office as needed.
- Print, prepare and mail statements for outstanding C/L accounts at least twice per week.
- Answer guest and credit card inquiries concerning accounts including the documentation and preparation of adjustments if necessary on a timely basis.
- Prepare and maintain complete, accurate and organized records for all outstanding accounts as directed by the Credit Manager.
- Ensure all Travel Agent payments are properly reviewed/verified, audited and all Travel Agents have valid IATA number (or equivalent) and ensure that payments are not made for non-commissionable transactions and the Travel Agent is eligible to receive payment.
- Review group and catering contracts, establish understanding of billing arrangements and follow up on deposits and prepayments.
- Assist the Income Auditor, if necessary, in reconciling the City Ledger totals.
- Collect payments to City Ledger Accounts daily.
- Communicate promptly with the Credit Manager on any discrepancies in billing payments and other potential problems.
It is difficult to articulate just how big a deal this really is for Athens. Astir Palace is an institution that has transcended hospitality and tourism since the early sixties to become part of the fabric of Greek high society, politics, and a global celebrity. The sense of anticipation about its reopening is palpable in the community surrounding the resort but also among its competitor hotels who will once again have to contend with its awesome attraction for local and international visitors.
The arrival of Four Seasons in Athens is indeed a landmark development for the company and a statement of intent about how serious it is in operating top-end leisure resorts in Europe.
Astir's new owners have spared no cost in restoring this Aegean Goddess to every bit of her former glory and much more. The resort boasts not one but two hotel concepts, totaling 303 keys, seven eclectic food and beverage outlets, and a myriad of luxury outdoor amenities including private pools, an exclusive beach, tennis academy, state of the art Spa, and 57 luxury suites. If you want to be part of this unique opportunity on the Greek Riviera, just 25 minutes from Athens, don't wait, apply now!