Description du poste
About Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
At Four Seasons we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us or discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
About San Domenico Palace Taormina, a Four Seasons Hotel
One of the world’s most legendary hotels, San Domenico Palace invites you to embark on an epic journey into history. With origins dating back to 1374, this classic Dominican convent was expanded in 1896 to become a hotel, featuring a new building designed in liberty style. For more than a century, the San Domenico Palace has welcomed the world’s most illustrious guests. Now, as Four Seasons, this iconic hotel has begun a new era, delivering the highest standards of personalized service to its guests while offering extraordinary professional experiences to its talented team members.
The Role of Accounts Receivable Clerk and General Cashier
The Accounts Receivable and General Cashier Clerk reports to the Director of Finance and is responsible for preparing the hotel’s daily bank deposits, for controlling all house funds, and issue, audit and for maintaining all house banks according to the company policies and procedures as well as managing all the function related to the hotel credit area. More in details:
- Retrieve deposit envelopes from the drop safe for processing, accompanied by a Security Officer or the Director of Finance's designate
- Audit cashiers’ daily deposits and prepare the daily hotel deposit
- Count, balance, organize and monitor own bank and safe
- Process foreign currencies in accordance to local policy
- Prepare and distribute cashiers’ due backs
- Prepare the Daily Cash Report
- Issue Cashier Banks and assign safety deposit boxes for safekeeping of the Banks
- Prepare and maintain a log on all issued house banks
- Make petty cash disbursements according to established guidelines
- Maintain an accurate, orderly and up-to-date file for all outstanding bank contracts
- Balance and post charges payments and credits
- Prepare invoices and collect efforts of outstanding invoices
- Prepare and maintaining complete, accurate and organized records for all outstanding accounts as directed by the Staff Accountant.
- Process credit application
- Collect efforts of outstanding invoices
Our Ideal Accounts Receivable Clerk candidate will have
An accounting degree or bachelor, good knowledge of Opera PMS, computer, office equipment and Microsoft Office, Word and Excel skills, excellent communication and written skills along with the ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast paced and luxury environment. A previous experience in a similar role within an accounting department of a luxury hotel would represent and advantage.
This position is based at the San Domenico Palace in Taormina and the contract is seasonal. The candidate must have a flexible schedule and must possess the legal right to work in Italy. You should be fluent in Italian and in English.
Intéressé(e) par cette offre ?