Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World
Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort, is the leading luxury resort in Central Florida. We pride ourselves on the service we deliver and that all begins with the dedication of our employees who embrace the meaning behind the Golden Rule. Guests are pampered with a customized approach, ensuring that each experience is unique and unforgettable. Our goal is to attract only the most positive and passionate talent, those who are able to provide intuitive service, with a warm and friendly smile. We encourage our team to strive for personal and professional greatness and are always empowered to do what is right.
Join our AAA Five Diamond property in Central Florida!
Who We Look For:
We are looking for an individual who can be a part of the culinary staff that we have built who has a passion for pastry with 1 – 3 years of pastry / baking experience.
- Prepare bread items according to production schedules and banquet event orders
- Ensure consistent quality following recipe cards, as well as production, portion, and presentation standards
- Start food items that are prepared ahead of time, making sure not prepared beyond estimated needs
- Operate, maintain and properly clean kitchen equipment, including deep fryer, broiler, stove, steamer, food processor, mixer, slicer, oven, steam table, tilt kettle, waffle iron, and flat top grill
- Date all food containers and rotate as per policies, making sure that all perishables are kept at proper temperatures
- Check pars for shift use, determine necessary preparation, freezer pull and line set up; note any out-of-stock items or possible shortages
- Return all food items not used to designated storage areas, being sure to cover/date all perishables
- Assist in setting up plans and actions to correct any food cost problems, control food waste, loss and usage per policies
- Able to work extensive hours, and/or over time during times of high occupancy
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A sincere willingness to provide service to residents, guests, and peers.
- Good organizational skills, with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to function well under pressure, set priorities and adjust to changing conditions.
- High work ethic, with a sense of responsibility for the role filled within our team.
A successful candidate will have a flexible schedule, ability to work weekends and holidays. Must be fluent in English and possess legal work authorization in the United States. Comprehensive Benefits
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Employer of Choice
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
“The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion, and culture. It’s the Golden Rule – the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same.” – Isadore Sharp, Founder and Chairman Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Want to know more about working for Four Seasons? Visit us at:
You Tube: http://bit.ly/WeAreFS
See what our employees are saying at: #FSEmployee
What to know what is going on with Four Seasons Orlando? Visit our sites at
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf