Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is a global, luxury hotel management company. We manage over 127 hotels and resorts and 47 private residences in 47 countries around the world and growing. At Four Seasons, we are powered by people and our culture enables everything we do.
Central to Four Seasons employee experience and social impact programming is the company’s commitment to supporting cancer research, and the advancement of diversity, inclusion, equality and belonging at Four Seasons corporate offices and properties worldwide. At Four Seasons, we are powered by people and our culture enables everything we do.
Working in the dynamic environment of Four Seasons global headquarters, the Retail Media Manager will be an integral member of the world-class team that drives the strategic media vision for the growing Four Seasons retail business. Reporting to the Sr. Director, Global Media, the Retail Media Manager will be part of a team that leads the development and implementation of global brand media plans, innovation, and optimizations across the retail line of business. The successful candidate will be responsible for executing, managing, and organizing media operations & strategy across the digital landscape within the Four Seasons retail offline and online business.
As part of this role, they will manage internal & external stakeholders such as but not limited to digital media agency, creative agency, brand marketing, analytics and legal. Channels to be managed include but not limited to, search, social, display and video – executing a multi-channel integrated strategy and analysis. They will oversee retail media guidelines, education, yielding consistency across investment prioritization. They will demonstrate deep subject matter expertise for Global media with a preferred knowledge of US market data, tech & platform capabilities.Key ActivitiesCross-Channel Media Execution
Retail Media Strategy
- Define digital marketing priorities, investment strategy, measurement requirements, and go to market approach with an emphasis on e-commerce objectives
- Develop channel prioritization to create media recommendations to drive innovation for retail business, consumer, and media objectives
- Support development of media approach and experience design by delivering channel ideas and providing the link to reality of historical performance and in-market opportunities
- Manage communication between owned & earned team to integrate ideas & channel activations across communication vehicles
Audience Strategy & Management
- Develop & maintain media planning roadmap and testing plans for domestic and international plans
- Define and develop strategies for activations in line with creative, designed to drive optimal KPI’s
- Manage testing strategy based on best-in-class performance with goal of driving awareness and preference for the retail business in parallel to drive profitable revenue
Media Platform Operations & Controls
- Work with key platform partners to focus on audience & data strategy across 1st party CRM and Shopify data (i.e., Google/Meta, etc.)
- Innovate 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party strategies to build into the Four Seasons retail paid media strategies
- Consult with Guest Insights on segmentation to create, actively manage, and optimize across media partners
- Experience analyzing multiple sources of revenue data across Adobe Analytics, Double Click Manager (DCM), Google Floodlights, Meta Pixels and Shopify
Analytics & Reporting
- Lead invoice & actualization management with agencies, analytics, and partners
- Responsible for campaign trafficking in line with agencies & creative production
- Experience with Meta and Google shopping functionalities such as dynamic ads, shoppable posts, FB/IG storefront, live shopping, etc.
- Integrate & manage the paid digital and social instances to set up campaign deployment
- Manage & update contractual obligations across partners with legal
- Develop media plan governance and change management across all internal & external touchpoints
- Partner with data analytics team to track and measure results and provide analysis on the efficiency of campaigns
- Work with retail analytics to determine ROI goals based on short term performance and lifetime value
- Analyze and interpret trends to ensure adherence to legal, compliance, privacy regulations and policies related to media marketing
- Manage retail KPI & measurement framework
- Develop and work with agency & analytics to integrate into reporting to understand performance against goals and critical learnings
- Partner in developing plans for centralizing media reporting
Experience, Education and Professional Qualifications
- Strong analytical thinking with the ability to clearly communicate findings and solutions.
- A deep passion and understanding of the advertising technology, innovations, and data/performance measurement trends.
- A proven track record of creating and executing Global Media plan that answer KPIs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple stakeholders and priorities, balancing short and long term needs and implications.
- Lead key media operations including budget management, stewardship of media buys, proof of performance and budget actualization.
- Strong computer skills in a PC and Mac environment including MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Microsoft Excel Pivot tables/VLookups
- Adept at learning new applications
- Highly results oriented with experience increasing top line revenue and driving ROI
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Shopify, Google Ads Manager, Google Analytics (GA/GA4), Meta Business Manager, SA360, DV360
- Exceptional communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills required to support a diverse team of employees, consultants, and agencies
- Ability to deliver key results in an environment with multiple tasks and time constraints
- Excellent project management skills - able to conceive and implement projects from start to finish, stay on budget, manage processes and expectations, and stay committed to deadlines
- Passion for media innovation & new ideas
- Ability to think critically and evaluate best possible solutions and procedures
- Able to work independently, solve problems, take initiative, and use good judgment
- Well-organized, able to set priorities and be detail oriented
- Outstanding resource and budget management skills
- Experience in a client service role or in a marketing communications function
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead, manage and train others
- Experience managing the strategy and articulation of media across internal & external stakeholders
- College or University degree, preferably in a business or marketing/media communications program. MBA an asset
- A minimum of 5-7 years of progressive experience in an agency or client setting
- Experience in bid management, campaign management/optimization or digital media operations within search, publisher, display and social media preferred
- Experience with media agency management
- Expertise with digital media strategy and activation; connecting these to brand, media, consumer & performance goals
Base Salary Range: 100,000 - 115,000 USD
All internal applications must be submitted and approved in Workday by May 5th, 2023
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf