Join Our Team
We invite you to apply to join our leadership team at the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago team as Lead Bartender.
Our property is a vibrant hub of culture, style and energy and includes our newly transformed restaurant which embodies iconic luxury boldly reimagined to capture the essence of Chicago through inspired food, drink, art and music. We offer 345 elegant guest rooms and suites and a luxury spa.
We are located steps away from the famed Magnificent Mile, glamorous North Michigan Avenue shopping center and minutes from the city’s business and financial center.
Adorn, features globally inspired cuisine starring the bounty of the Midwest. Adorn Bar showcases craft cocktails and a wine list that sparks conversation, all with a lively, convivial vibe beckoning to be discovered. We are proud to have been recently named to Chicago’s 2022 Michelin Guide, amongst other noteworthy recognitions.Our Open Opportunity
The Lead Bartender is an essential member of the Food and Beverage leadership team which is dedicated to providing quality and service to our guests.
We are looking for exceptionally creative individuals who possess a high level of attention to detail and a strong work ethic. The ability to multitask and prioritize is also essential for this position.
The Lead Bartender is responsible for the ideation and creation of a curated craft cocktail list, ensuring that our guests' experience meets and exceeds our service standards, and maintaining an appropriate beverage cost through managing inventory while ensuring proper procedure is being used behind our bar.
The Lead Bartender will have the unique and exciting opportunity to represent and promote Adorn Bar to key stakeholders and media through Four Seasons events, social media and press opportunities (print and broadcast).
Successful candidates will be a willing team player, passionate about elevated food and beverage and willing to accept assignments on a need basis, in order to promote teamwork.Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Candidate must be fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge and ability to operate various electronic systems. (Microsoft office suite, Oracle POS)
- Service Passion for Luxury Hospitality
- Requires attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Minimum of 3-4 years of bartender/mixology experience within stand-alone restaurant environment.
- Confident and takes pride in personal style and appearance.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Must be punctual and maintain good attendance.
- Equal or equivalent to ServeSafe Certification.
- TIPs Certification.
- ServeSafe allergen training.
- Applicants must possess a strong dedication towards learning, and motivation to progress in the F&B world.
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to operate a cash register and POS system
- Must be patient, pleasant, conscientious, professional, have extensive knowledge of product, preparation, and alcoholic beverage selections.
- Responsive to constructive feedback from all leadership.
- Must be comfortable giving real-time feedback to bar team.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf