Four Seasons Hotel Miami is looking for Pool Attendant
who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. Our employees have the opportunity to shape our guests experience by providing exceptional knowledge and service in support of our world-renowned organization.
Four Seasons Hotel Miami
Four Seasons Hotel Miami is an urban oasis nestled in the residential side of Brickell surrounded by Miami’s favorite neighborhoods. The Hotel offers a relaxing two-acre pool terrace, Equinox Fitness Center & Spa, multi-million dollar art collection, an award winning steakhouse - EDGE Steak & Bar, and connects guests to Miami’s most alluring and vibrant destinations recommended by in-house experts.
Assist the guest by providing a bottle water, a towel, and other requests as needed by the guest. Additional the Attendant will assist with introducing the guest to a number of dishes served in our pool side restaurant, Bahia and present the dish to the guest. The position must be able to work in an environment with a large team, as well as be comfortable working outdoors during extreme climates.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Must be able to work all shifts including, AM's, PM's, weekends, and holidays.
- Proficiency in the English language.
- Minimum one year of related experience in a food & beverage establishment.
- Must have a strong F&B knowledge.
- Ability to accurately process cash and credit card transactions.
- Able to stand and walk up to 8 hours or more.
- Able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds.
Benefits Four Season Employees Enjoy
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
Careers at Four Seasons
US work authorization is required unless the candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location. Current Four Seasons managers may qualify for L-1 visa sponsorship
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf