Regular Full Time Accounting Clerk (AP/AR)”At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating every one we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us, discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.”Join our team in the Land of Enchantment!
Are you ready to take the next big step in your hospitality career? Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is seeking a dynamic individual with great attention to detail and professionalism as our Accounts Receivable Clerk
An individual who shares our passion for achieving service excellence and infuses enthusiasm into everything he/she does!What are we looking for and what can you bring to the table?
- We’re for looking for a genuine caring and compassionate individual with a passion for hospitality that possess integrity and accountability.
- You would have a professional attitude and sincere approach with interaction to guests and vendors via phone.
- An individual who lets their personality shine through and can be themselves.
- They feel empowered to make the best decisions for the company as well as the guest.
- You lead with inspiration supporting and encouraging their fellow employees so that they can achieve success together.
What would my job responsibilities be?
- You have a passion and desire to grow in the Finance career path. Some experience with accounting would be preferred but not necessary.
- You are preferably working toward degree in Business or have already achieved your degree.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and Holidays if necessary according to business needs
- Ability to have FUN!
- As an Account Receivable Clerk you will be in direct phone contact with guests and vendors to ensure required payments due are received accordingly.
- You are a brave problem solver and can work to ensure both the guests and outside vendors so that both parties are satisfied with any conflict resolutions.
- Utilizes a computer system to ensure reservations are correct and restaurant is set up for success.
- Your additional responsibilities will include:
- Group billing
- Credit card inquiries
- Guest billing inquires
- Collect group deposits / payments
What will it be like working for Four Seasons?
- Maintain alphabetical files by vendor containing complete invoices and backup attached to the checks for efficient access after payment. All filing to be kept current.
- Ensure all payments are made correctly and with the correct authorization (approved PO), evidence of receipt, invoice or delivery slip and Accounts Payable stamp.
- Process all Accounts Payable invoices and manual checks through the computer system.
- Ensure all standing orders for electronic disbursements are approved in accordance with the normal payment procedures and signed by the check signatories.
- A list of all standing orders for electronic disbursements should be maintained with details of date of payment, payee, amount and description of payment and at the beginning of each month in advance of the standing payment, this list should be routed to the checks signatories for approval and a copy attached to bank reconciliations.
- Verify and process Expense Reports and Petty Cash reimbursements ensuring compliance with key controls.
- Forward all stop payment and void checks to the Staff Accountant / Assistant Director of Finance for journalizing. Reconcile vendor statements as they are received, with reconciling items, including any correspondence from the vendor clearly indicated and resolve all discrepancies directly with the vendor.
- Prepare manual checks as they are required if directed by Director of Finance or Staff Accountant
- Run the required reports at month end to close the Accounts Payable cycle.
- Ensure all goods received and services provided, but not yet invoiced, are properly accrued and expensed and that the outstanding liabilities for other accruals are accurate and agree to all supporting documentation.
- Prepare journal entry for accrual of invoices received after closing and for goods and services received, but not yet invoiced.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned by the Director of Finance or Staff Accountant
You would be working for the only hospitality company who’s employees have proudly recognized us to be a “Great Place to Work – For ALL
” by Fortune Magazine for 23 consecutive years. Four Seasons is the leading luxury hospitality company in the world with a firm commitment to customer service. Dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality, Four Seasons can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of -the opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. We believe that our most valuable asset are our employees and we truly embrace diversity, equality, inclusiveness. We build our culture upon integrity, trust, transparency, respect and kindness!What about the great Benefits?
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons over 125 locations worldwide (subject to availability)
- Free employee meals prepared by the Culinary team
- Excellent Training & Development
- Competitive Salary
- Complimentary employee parking
- Food & Beverage discounts
- Medical benefit plan, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance after 30 days (Including Domestic Partnerships)
- Incredible Parental Leave
- Pet Insureance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- A culture that breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways
"US work authorization is required unless candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location."
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf