Regular Full Time Guest Room Attendant”At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating every one we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us, discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.”Join our team in the Land of Enchantment!
Are you ready to take the next big step in your hospitality career? Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is seeking a hardworking and driven individual for our Housekeeping Department as Guest Room Attendant.
An individual who shares our passion for achieving service excellence and infuses enthusiasm into everything he/she does!What are we looking for and what can you bring to the table?
- We’re for looking for a genuine caring and compassionate individual with a passion for hospitality that possess integrity and accountability.
- An individual who let’s their personality shine through and can be themselves.
- They feel empowered to make the best decisions for the guest to create an experience and truly connect with them.
- They lead with inspiration supporting and encouraging their fellow employees so that they can achieve success together.
What would my job responsibilities be?
- You have 1+ years of service industry experience and Housekeeping, preferably in a luxury hospitality environment
- Your schedule is flexible and have the ability to work evenings, weekends and Holidays
What will it be like working for Four Seasons?
- Using your genuine and authentic personality can make a huge impression on our guests even when cleaning rooms.
- Cleanliness and organization is a passion!
- You are a brave problem solver in all guest and employee interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; knowing that a clean room for our guests can make a lasting impression.
- You are master of your craft knowing that every detail is important in all that you do.
- A committed team player whose actions show you care about your team and being successful together.
- You are able to react quickly to change and mutli-task helping out with changes and guest requests. Can answer guest calls and direct them appropriately in the absence of a Communications Operator.
- You have endurance to continually standing for entire shift and lift/ pull up to 30 lbs.
You would be working for the only hospitality company who’s employees have proudly recognized us to be a “Great Place to Work – For ALL
” by Fortune Magazine for 23 consecutive years. Four Seasons is the leading luxury hospitality company in the world with a firm commitment to customer service. Dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality, Four Seasons can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of -the opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. We believe that our most valuable asset are our employees and we truly embrace diversity, equality, inclusiveness. We build our culture upon integrity, trust, transparency, respect and kindness!
COVID 19 Notice – Please know that as the Leading Luxury Hotel company we have the highest health, hygiene and safety guidelines in place to ensure the safety of our staff.What about the great Benefits?
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons over 100 locations worldwide (subject to availability)
- Free employee meals prepared by the culinary team
- Excellent Training & Development
- Competitive Salary
- Complimentary employee parking
- Food & Beverage discounts
- Spa Discounts
- Medical benefit plan, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and Pet Insurance. Includes domestic partnerships
- Incredible Parental Leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Pet Insurance
- A culture that breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways
"US work authorization is required unless candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location."
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf