Description du poste
Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach is seeking an In Room Dining Order Taker. Don't miss this unique opportunity to be part of our award winning team, while beginning your career with the world's leading luxury hotel company!
Join our Team
We are looking for Food & Beverage professionals that share a passion for exceptional service and who infuse enthusiasm and passion into everything they do. The In Room Dining Order Taker takes guest in-room dining orders and communicates special requests to the kitchen using the hotel’s point-of-sales system. This position will coordinate delivery of orders by In Room Dining Servers in a timely manner according to Four Seasons Standards.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years of experience in In Room Dining in a luxury hotel/resort setting. Candidates must have excellent communications skills and the ability to work in a high paced environment. Those applying must be able to work morning and evening shifts, weekends and holidays.
Key elements of the job include, but are not limited to:
- Answer telephone using courteous, efficient telephone etiquette while obtaining all information necessary to process the guest’s order according to Four Seasons Standards, describe the selection of food & beverage menu items to guests by offering interesting, and vivid descriptions of the each item’s, origin, taste, and preparation methods.
- Communicate accurately guest orders including any special needs or requests to the kitchen using the hotel’s point-of-sales system; check completed kitchen orders with the guest’s original order; coordinate delivery of items to the guestroom by In Room Dining Servers in a timely manner to ensure proper food quality; properly and accurately close guest checks; record guest charges and gratuities.
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- Coordinate amenity deliver by ensuring that all requests are received, filed, ordered from kitchen and delivered in a prompt and accurate fashion.
- Ability to work days, nights, overnights, weekends, and holidays
- Basic computer skills in Word, Excel, and other programs
About Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach
Here at Palm Beach Island’s only Five-Star, Five-Diamond resort, the feel is timeless, charming and intimately connected to our private beachfront just steps beyond our front door. Every detail and memorable experience tells the story of the warmth and spirit of our iconic island. In collaboration with some of the world’s best design and culinary talent including Florie’s, the only restaurant and bar in the United States in partnership with three Michelin-starred, World's Best Chef Mauro Colagreco, write the next chapter of your career in an authentic Palm Beach paradise.
Currently operating 119 hotels and resorts, and 44 residential properties in major city centers and resort destinations in 47 countries, and with more than 50 projects under planning or development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world's best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards. Our greatest asset, and the key to our success, is our people. We believe that each of us needs a sense of dignity, pride and satisfaction in what we do. Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has been ranked in the Fortune '100 Best Companies to Work For’ every year since 1998…join our team and discover why.
What to Expect
Competitive Salary & Wages
401(k) Retirement Plan
Excellent Training and Development opportunities
Complimentary Accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Complimentary Dry Cleaning for Employee Uniforms
Complimentary Employee Meals
… and so much more!
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us:
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Autres offres suggérées
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.