The Four Seasons Resort Mauritius is looking for a Sales Manager based in Europe. Candidates with a passion for excellence, expertise in luxury hospitality sales and proven leadership experience are invited to apply for a career with Four Seasons. As a member of the Sales team, the Sales Manager works across disciplines to deliver an exceptional experience.About Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita-
On the east coast of Mauritius, lapped by turquoise waters perfect for water sports, our relaxing resort is spread across two islands with 133 villas and residences. The seven dining options and four bars offer plethora of options for our guests. The resort has access to the exclusive Four Seasons Beach on Isle aux Cerfs and two world class golf courses- Ernie Els designed course or Bernhard Langer course.Responsibilities:
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Management of retail and wholesale agencies including sales calls and other sales functions.
- Develop accounts (new and existing) by mapping specific business and buying tendencies. Include group profile for each meeting; maintain organized and professional plan for correspondence and follow up.
- Perform daily telephone solicitations to new and existing accounts/customers in defined geographic region.
- Promote awareness to corporate, incentive and association markets via travel to respective regions in the country providing presentations and personal sales calls.
- Maintain communication/relationship with WSO network for specific assigned region, as well as other FS hotels toward achieving pre-determined revenue goal.
- Create and execute direct sales plan specific to market assignment.
- Promote local awareness through maintaining relationships with Mauritius tourism office.
- Work closely with conference services and catering through execution of definite program; keep Conference Services/Catering and Planning Committee promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matter so prompt corrective action can be taken where appropriate.
- Coordinate all sales related activity through the direction of director of sales; negotiate contract specifics to achieve maximum profitability while satisfying customer needs.
- The profile requires regular travel for sales calls in the defined geographic region or outside as advised by the DOS/DOM from time to time. The defined geographic region can be altered based on resorts business needs
- Prior experience and success with selling remote island resorts will be an added advantage
- College education or equivalent experience
- Minimum three years’ experience in leisure sales capacity.
- Requires knowledge of the ability to operate computer equipment.
- Regular travel is required