For more than 60 years, diversity, inclusion and belonging (DIB) have been part of our cultural network in the Four Seasons and underline how we do business every day.
Our guests and employees come from all parts of the world so we ensure each of them are welcomed, understood and feel at home with us. Our commitment is to treat all with dignity and respect. That is why we in the Czech Republic are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, opinions and experiences are valued and each and every one of our employees feels that they belong and can reach their potential. Our employees are the key to our success.
We are a human brand. We are a culture brand. We are Four Seasons.About our Priorities as an Employer
We are a human brand. We are a culture brand. We are Four Seasons
- Recruiting and keeping top talent
- Enabling employee growth
- Improving the employee experience
- Establishing a feedback culture
- Nurturing respectful communication
- Fostering diversity, equity and inclusion
We are the world’s leading operator of luxury hotels and resorts currently managing more than 120 properties worldwide.Four Seasons Hotel Prague
is looking for a talented Spa Therapist
to join our AVA Spa team.About the Job
Spa Therapist provides professional treatments like massages, facials, body treatments, nails care in a sensitive and personalized manner according to established Four Seasons protocols and standards. Spa Therapist has exceptional customer service and the understanding of the guests’ needs is an essential part of this role due to the one-to-one nature of the role. Spa Therapist handles guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; meticulously respects guest needs for privacy, takes ownership of guest concerns and requests and acts decisively to ensure guest satisfaction when glitches occur. About You
You will be ideally a professional who is warm, calm, hospitable, organized with a great communication style appealing to our guests and employees. You will be a central part of the AVA Spa team whose main objective is to ensure our guests have a pampering spa experience.Job Duties in detail:
Qualifications in detail:
- Possesses a high level of product knowledge and relevant technical skills; intuitively recommends and effectively upsells treatments, packages and retail items in a sensitive and personalized manner.
- Demonstrates a high degree of Four Seasons standards.
- Is responsible of "sales" in every aspect of their role and understands the importance of achieving sales targets.
- Has a thorough understanding of all services including benefits, indications & contraindications for each of the treatments; applies professional products safely and accurately.
- Sets-up and maintains spa treatment rooms in an immaculate manner; maintains stocks of operating and guest supplies in the work areas.
- Assumes training responsibilities when required.
- Actively offers operational, employee and customer (internal and external) related feedback to management.
- Has an outgoing personality and a can-do approach to any task – personifying luxury guest service.
- Assists in executing the day-to-day operational requirements.
- Is directly responsible for the day-to-day key processes in his/her area of work.
- Represents AVA Spa during specific events and occasions.
- Ensures punctuality, excellent grooming and hygiene.
- Performs other tasks or projects as assigned by management.
Certified for massage and beauty treatments.
What to Expect
- At least 2 years of experience in a luxury spa environment.
- Outstanding communications skills and command of the English are essential; knowledge of local language is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and exceptional guest service skills
- Attention to detail, ability to multi task and prioritize.
- Guest centricity and understanding the importance of guest’s preferences.
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work all types of shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Must have EU work authorization.
This position is offered for a definite period of time of 12 months with a possible unlimited extension based on your performance. Your trial period will be 3 months. Feedback is a key; therefore, you will be asked to give your feedback on a regular basis and you will also have an informal chat with your manager and trainer.
FS Prague People value a culture of unique personal contribution and strive for excellence. We value an open and transparent communication and working in a psychologically safe environment. We enjoy common goals to make us always better and stronger. And we love to have a fun together.
We want people engaged, committed with a creative and open mindset and a strong sense of responsibility. We want people who enjoy to serve the others.
We hire for the attitude not for the skills.Benefits Include
Passionate team with lots of fun
Excellent Training and Development opportunities
Discover the world with attractive employee rates at Four Seasons Hotels worldwide
Complimentary Employee Meals and laundry/dry cleaning
Employee benefit cafeteria system
Jobs at Four Seasons LTD