- Who We are:
- Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. To learn more about Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, watch this exciting video: We Are Four Seasons .
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is a luxury hotel nestled in the foothills of Pinnacle Peak amid towering cacti, enriched with outstanding design and talent.
The Purchasing Clerk is part of the Purchasing Department whose function is to procure various item utilized by the hotel.
Who We Look for:
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
The Storeroom Clerk is an essential member of the Purchasing and Food & Beverage team dedicated to providing exceptional quality and service. The Purchasing team works tirelessly behind the scenes making sure we follow all policies and procedures as they are related to the Purchasing Department.
We are looking for individuals who possess a high level of attention to detail and a strong work ethic. The ability to multitask and prioritize is essential for this position.
Repetitive motion and movements are essential functions of this position. The ability to safely utilize the proper equipment.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
• Food and beverage experience preferred
• Good command of the English language
• Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in the United States
Essential function of the job:
- Issue, store, price and rotate all incoming merchandise for the hotel.
- Ensure that all requisitions are filled on a timely basis in accordance with storeroom hours and outlets request.
- Clean and sanitize all area, floors, doors shelves and carts.
- Ensure that all goods received are stored in their proper areas at all times.
- Ensure that all incoming meats and seafood is tag and price correctly.
- Ability to multi-task and shift throughout priorities during shift and maintain focus on the highest priority at one time.
- Ensure that storerooms are locked when unattended
- Maintain perpetual inventory records for wine liquor and NA beverage
- Ensure all goods are properly stocked in designated areas
- All beverage requisitions and bottle by bottle must be handled as per established procedure.
- Asist in the receiving as need it and daily inventories.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned.
- Attention to detail and the ability to ensure that a function has a completed set sheet and is set appropriately for the events team to carry out without incident.
- This position is physical by nature and requires the applicant to be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to stand up to 8 hours per day.
- Ability to work, weekend, and holidays.
Some Benefits Four Season Employees enjoy:
- Ability to experience our hotels as a guest through the complimentary room program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Matching Plan
- Highly competitive salaries and incentives
- Educational assistance programs, as well as in-house training workshop for all employees.
- Complimentary Life insurance
- Vacation & Paid Sick Time Off
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- And much more!
Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pd
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf