Description du poste
French restaurant in NYC seeks a mature, dedicated F&B Supervisor to take the next steps in the Management role!
Visit the Empire State Building, Central Park, The Statue of Liberty, Madison Square Gardens, Rockerfeller Center and so much more!
Bring your own suits for this position.
A complimentary meal is provided.
Housing is not provided. You must secure housing before you fly to the USA.
As a salaried manager you will not get overtime pay. Your phases of training are learned concurrently.
Sister Restaurant of Francis & Staub La Brasserie. You will gain training at both restaurants with two DS 7002 forms.
HRC international is an international training and career development company for the hospitality industry that has been providing qualified Rooms Division, Food and Beverage and Culinary talents at full service hotels since 1995.
We are in the global business of connecting the best possible employers with the best possible employees. We achieve this by establishing long-lasting relationships and never putting profits before people. In doing so, we rank among the world’s leaders in international hospitality training and career development.
Our portfolio includes well known international brands, 4 and 5 * luxury hotels and (Michelin) fine dining restaurants.
We assist you from A to Z and we make it super easy for you! Along the way we give you advise and career coaching tailored to your personal situation.
Autres offres suggérées
Rencontrez notre équipe
- Gains hands on hotline experience at this top golf resort!Arizona, United States
- Become a Chef de partie at this unique desert golf resort!Arizona, United States
- Train under a French Master Chef at this golf resort !Arizona, United States
- Authentic and unique French Master Chef is ready to welcome you!Arizona, United States
- Beautiful Scottsdale Golf resort is seeking passionate cook!Arizona, United States