Description du poste
Based in: Covent Garden, London
21k to 24k
- Ensure the reception and coordination of arrivals and departures of guests, respecting quality standards.
- Maintain efficient administration within the department preparing and submitting operational reports on time.
- Ensure all equipment of the department is kept clean and in good working condition.
- Take charge of the hotel switchboard, inform customers and redirect calls
- Participate in the management of the hotel's general mailbox by replying and redirecting Emails.
- Ensure the good passage of instructions in the team as well as a good communication of information to the Housekeeping service.
- Ensure that the workspaces are well kept and that the entrance to the hotel is pleasant.
- Coordinate security at the front desk/reception in order to maintain a high level of safety for all our guests, hosts, goods and material, including key inventory and guest’s belongings.
- Experience in a similar role and venue
- Social, engaging and motivated
- Flexibility to respond quickly and positively to a range of work situations
- Be well spoken with excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge as well as abilities in other languages would be beneficial.
- Microsoft Office & PMS application literacy
- Temps plein
- England, Royaume-Uni
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat
- Autres avantages
- - Flexible/personalized work schedule. - On the job and cross-training to develop a clear career path. - Possibility of work abroad experience within the group sisters’ restaurants in Italy, France, Spain and Switzerland. - Discount across all the group venues on food and drinks - Free access to Nuffield Health Gym. - Buy wine from the restaurant at cost price.
HENRIETTA STREET HOTEL LTD
Henrietta Hotel is a part of the Experimental Group. Originally born in Paris in 2007, Experimental Group is now operating hotels, restaurants, bars, night clubs and a beach club across the world with established operations in Paris, London, Ibiza, Menorca, Venice, Verbier, St. Moritz and NYC.
Henrietta is the first hotel in London from Experimental Group : established in 2017 in the heart of Covent Garden, the hotel is composed of 40 rooms.
Da Henrietta is the restaurant on the ground floor of the hotel.
The restaurant was launched by the Italian Supper Club in November 2020 with a menu characterised by simplicity of ingredients and boldness of flavours. Drawing inspiration from the Italian food tradition, the menu explores new interpretations using local ingredients and products. The restaurant has forged strong relationships with food suppliers who share its values of environmental sustainability and fairness towards producers. The team mainly works with seasonal products and offers menus that are rich, generous and diverse.
While working with the Experimental Group you will be given opportunities to evolve within your area of interest and apply further down the line for existing positions and new openings in London, Paris, Ibiza, Menorca, Venice, Verbier, St Moritz and New York City.