Description du poste
Hilton’s Commercial Services organization is comprised of over 4,000 team members driving our sales, revenue management, call center, and analytics functions. These functions are the core of Hilton’s “commercial engine” and are key to Hilton’s ability to drive profitable growth.
What will I be doing?
Our Sales Governance team coordinates the administrative, auditing, reporting, Opportunity management efforts and processes of Hilton Sales’ teams. The team is focused on ensuring that Hilton is the most sought‐after sales partner in hospitality, by freeing up seller’s time, driving efficiency, and establishing governance to maximize performance and make things happen.
Are you looking to be an integral part of the team supporting our sales group? Hilton is looking for an Analyst to support the automation, standardization, and governance necessary to drive our holistic support of the sales teams. You will utilize a strong can‐do attitude and innate ability to identify/resolve issues and to ensure that Sales systems are reflecting accurate data/business processes. You will help take our support to the next level by proactively searching for challenges and working with hotels/partners/teams to reflect accurate data. This will help shorten selling timelines and drive efficiency and consistency across Hilton Worldwide Sales.
More specifically, you will:
- Work cross‐functionally with our hoteliers and sales teams to identify and lead resolution discrepancies in systems that are supported by our Sales Governance team
- Provide email/case/phone support to customers in gathering and directing their needs
- Engage/proactively seek out other teams on setting recommendations practice and standard methodologies to ensure a consistent partner experience
- Chip in to the development of processes for all support, administrative, and auditing processes
- Create/Maintain clear and concise documentation for all support, administrative, and auditing processes
- Manage own mailbox and monitors workflow with internal/external partners and team members with the consistent goal of meeting or exceeding SLAs
- Has professional working knowledge of all relevant systems required to perform essential daily job functions as well as project-related tasks
- Assist all customer inquiries/issues, user requests, policy/procedural inquiries, and escalated situations, respond professionally with Best Practices regarding products and services, within the stated authority
- Develops and maintain constructive and harmonious working relationships with internal team members, key corporate personnel, and partners
- Govern user management in Sales Governance Systems by adding and removing users, ensuring security protocols are maintained, ensuring Roles/Profiles/Security settings are set accurately
- Work alongside Governance Managers to assist in requirements gathering, discovery, testing duties and reporting bugs or enhancement needs for Sales Governance Systems
- Conduct regular in-depth quality checks of Sales Governance Systems and identifies areas where audit initiatives are required
- Coordinate and execute necessary cleanup initiatives related to quality checks and audits to ensure accuracy of the information in all relevant systems and processes
- Generate and deliver reports from data analysis
- Gather, interpret, and use complex data to develop actionable steps that will improve processes and optimize results
- Immerse and engage with business partners to understand data content and business requirements
- Great interpersonal and client-handling skills, with the ability to handle expectations and explain technical details
- Exercise sound judgment, balance workload, and prioritize demands with the greatest impact
- Assist in Governance efforts as needed in all systems handled by the Sales Governance team
- Any other job duties as directed
What are we looking for?
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Self‐starter who take initiative in implementing goals, utilize analytical skills and possess flexibility
- Accountable individuals who make great use of their time to provide extraordinary customer service, and communicate results and improvements
- Strong communicator, influencer and solution‐seeker
- Passion for detail when creating a perfect report or responding to an email with the right amount of clarity, we are looking for someone passionate about getting it right
- Formulate, affect, interpret, or implement management policies or operating practices
- Carry out major assignments in conducting the operations of the business
- Performs work that affects business operations to a substantial degree
- Works with the employer in matters that have significant financial impact
- Team Member has the autonomy to waive or deviate from established policies and procedures when situations arise, but also the responsibility to bring to the team for solutioning
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- High School Degree/GED
- Three (3) years of travel industry or systems/product/project support experience
- Three (3) years of advanced use of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook applications
- One (1) year of strong use of computer, hardware, software and analytical skills
- One (1) year of Salesforce experience
It would be useful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree
- Advanced Excel skills (including, VLOOKUP, pivot table)
- Salesforce Administrator or Advanced Administrator Certification
- One (1) year of proficiency with Microsoft Access/SQL/VBA/Visio, Tableau or MicroStrategy applications
What is it like working for Hilton?
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog and Instagram to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Autres offres suggérées
- Security Officer - $500 SIGN ON BONUSSeattle, WA, United States
- Mini Bar Attendant - Conrad Fort Lauderdale BeachFort Lauderdale, FL, United States
- Sous Chef - Waldorf Astoria Park CityPark City, UT, United States
- Front Desk Agent - (P/T) Hilton Fort LauderdaleFort Lauderdale, FL, United States
- Guest Service Agent - Hampton Inn & Suites Rohnert ParkRohnert Park, CA, United States