Job Requirements JOB PURPOSE: Assist the Director in administration and management of all Front Office Operations to ensure profitability, control costs, and quality standards to ensure total guest satisfaction.
Assist qualified Pueblo of Pojoaque Tribal members in employment opportunities with the Pueblo of Pojoaque Businesses by hiring, coaching, and supporting their career growth.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
· Communicates effectively both orally and in writing to provide clear direction to staff. Observes performance and encourage improvement. Interviews select, trains, supervises, evaluates, counsels, and administers disciplinary procedures for front office staff. Monitors lobby traffic and make staffing adjustments as required.
· Reviews VIP reservations and ensures proper handling of VIPs and groups, administers amenity orders, and resumes for incoming guests. Updates system by inputting inventory and non-inventory groups. Monitors special reservation requests handling and oversees rate changes on in-house guests.
· Computes daily payroll, schedules, and other reports. Analyzes data and makes decisions based on prior experiences and knowledge of circumstances to prepare daily and weekly forecast of expected arrivals and departures.
· Manages front office staff resolves guest concerns, and implements resolutions using discretion and judgment.
· Frequently serves in the role of Manager on Duty.
· Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required
· Other duties as assigned.Work Experience REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES):
· Must be at least 21 years of age
· Excellent mathematical comprehension to understand and interpret numbers as they apply to
· operations in hotels.
· Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate effectively with guests and employees.
· Thorough organization and supervisory skills proficient in accomplishing the task.
· Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact, and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect and analyze accurate information, and resolve conflicts.
· Interpersonal skills to provide overall guest satisfaction.
· Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.REQUIRED EDUCATION OR COMBINATION OF EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Four-year college degree preferred.
- One-year previous hotel front office management experience required
- Valid driver’s license required
- Some travel is required.
This job posting is for a position at a hotel that is owned and operated by an independent franchisee. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment practices, including recruiting, hiring, salary, benefits and compensation decisions, and the collection and processing of the personal data that you provide on this website. If you accept this position, you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Hilton. You will not be eligible from compensation or benefits from Hilton. You will be eligible for compensation or benefits only as may be provided to you by the independent franchisee.