The beautiful Hilton Atlanta
is looking for a Concierge to join their guest services team! This is a 1200+ room property located in the heart of downtown, connected via skywalk to Peachtree Center mall and the MARTA Station. A Concierge is responsible for assisting guests with various tasks related to their visit and for providing information about the hotel and the local vicinity in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. The ideal candidate for this position will have refined customer service skills and a passion for creating memorable guest experiences, as well as the availability to work flexible hours any day of the week, weekends or holidays as needed.What are the benefits of working for Hilton?*
Hilton is proud to support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
- Go Hilton travel program: 100 nights of discounted travel
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Hilton Shares: Our employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - you can purchase Hilton shares at a 15 percent discount!
- Maternity and parental leave, including 12 weeks of paid leave for birthing parents and four weeks of paid leave for eligible Team Members, including partners and adoptive parents
- Debt-free education : Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
- Flexible shifts and days off
- Comprehensive Health Insurance coverage for you and your family, including Telemedicine and at-home care via AmazonCare
- Mental health resources including free counseling through our Employee Assistance Program
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401K plan and company match to help save for your retirement
*Available benefits may vary depending upon property-specific terms and conditions of employmentWhat will I be doing?
As a Concierge, you would be responsible for assisting guests with various tasks related to their visit and for providing information about the hotel and the local vicinity in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Provide information, recommendations and booking services for a variety of guest inquiries, including, but not limited to, directions, hours of outlet operation, hotel services, transportation and travel arrangements, tour and event tickets, restaurant reservations, and medical care
- Retrieve mail, small packages and facsimiles for guests as requested
- Arrange and confirm recreational, business and dining activities both inside and outside the hotel for guests
- Respond to special requests for services including, but not limited to, dentists, doctors, child care, florists, etc.
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Register VIP guests, as needed
- Promote Company marketing programs and distribute printed materials, as needed
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!