Description du poste
As Director of Operations, you will report directly to the General Manager and you are responsible for the effective operational management of the hotel so Heads of Department achieve and exceed their revenue and guest satisfaction targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards. You will work closely with the General Manager to actively manage key property issues (including capital projects; customer service; refurbishment). You will respond to audits, such as the Quality Assurance Audit and the Health and Safety Audit that are completed by the company to ensure continual improvement is achieved. You are responsible for ensuring that costs are controlled throughout the operational departments and results are analysed regularly to highlight problem areas and take appropriate action.
You will have a strong commercial acumen, preferably with experience in F&B or Rooms Management. Experience in managing budgets, revenue proposals and forecasting results is an advantage and you will have in-depth knowledge of the hotel/ leisure/ service sector. Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate the team to achieve high level of perform and exceed targets, as well as being accountable and resilient and have the ability to work under pressure are all key to this position.
Autres offres suggérées
- Security Officer - $500 SIGN ON BONUSSeattle, WA, United States
- Mini Bar Attendant - Conrad Fort Lauderdale BeachFort Lauderdale, FL, United States
- Sous Chef - Waldorf Astoria Park CityPark City, UT, United States
- Front Desk Agent - (P/T) Hilton Fort LauderdaleFort Lauderdale, FL, United States
- Guest Service Agent - Hampton Inn & Suites Rohnert ParkRohnert Park, CA, United States