Description du poste
An Income Auditor is responsible for ensuring audit work is balanced and completed in a timely manner in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As an Income Auditor, you would be responsible for ensuring audit work is balanced and completed in a timely manner in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Balance and code prior day's work and prepare daily operating sales and labor summary
- Ensure the accuracy of night audit and complete sales journal information
- Review and analyze all adjustments
- Audit banquet tickets and reconcile to banquet orders
- Route rebates, miscellaneous charges, promotional tickets and paid-outs
- Maintain records and file and archive all documents in accordance with tax authority requirements
- Assist fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain positive working relationships
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!