***This role can be located in Dallas, TX, or McLean, VA***
The Global Marketing team brings to life the unique promise of Hilton's portfolio of brands by defining, creating, and delivering exceptional multi-channel marketing campaigns designed to drive business results.What will I be doing?
The Hilton Americas Marketing Team is responsible for driving increased market share and revenue through focused hotel-level eCommerce Consulting, Destination Marketing, and a series of Specialty functions. As the Manager, Marketing & eCommerce Consulting (MEC), you will play a critical role in supporting corporate initiatives with strong commercial value and collaborating with internal partners to complete projects and hotel requests, with a heavy focus on Hilton’s CALA (Caribbean and Latin America region) properties.
More specifically, you will:
What are we looking for?
- Use strong digital knowledge (ex. paid media strategy, SEO, website & content, email marketing, social, and marketing campaign planning) to proactively diagnose, analyze, and address hotel opportunities
- Conduct ad hoc consultations and follows up with assessments and action plans.
- Field and resolve in-depth and multi-faceted eCommerce inquiries from hotels via Salesforce to drive performance across multiple channels.
- Proactively identify and address opportunities for the CALA region of hotels, through innovative projects to further drive commercial goals and engagement in collaboration with other Hilton Managed and CALA region support teams.
- Serve as a CALA member advocate as broader marketing, digital, and commercial strategies are identified.
- Collaborate with internal partners to complete projects and hotel requests, including Hilton Managed and CALA region support teams, Email Marketing, Paid Media, Content, Search Engine Optimization, Revenue Management, Destination Marketing, Social Media, Brand Performance Support, and more.
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Collaboration and partnership across internal Hilton partners, for example, Hilton Managed, CALA, and Revenue Management support teams, to devise comprehensive solutions to align and optimally coordinate with hotels
- Effective communication with internal and external partners, ability to break down intricate concepts to a non-marketing audience, and ask probing questions digging deeper to resolve complex problems
- Adaptability to shifting priorities and championing change in the work environment when appropriate
- Entrepreneurial spirit; motivated self-starter with a proactive, dedicated approach open to taking calculated risks
It would be useful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Five (5) years of experience in Digital Marketing and/or eCommerce and in analyzing data
- Two (2) years working with cross-functional teams and presenting the findings to internal and/or external customers
- Bi-lingual in English/Spanish Languages (Fluent written and conversational Spanish)
- Travel up to 10% of the time
What is it like working for Hilton?
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working in the Hospitality or travel industry and/or Marketing experience within the hospitality (hotel) industry
- Digital marketing experience outside the United States of America preferably within the CALA region
- Working knowledge of the CALA market & its customers
- Experience with various reporting suites, including Adobe, MicroStrategy, and/or Tableau
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton
: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands
. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits
such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive
environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog
to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of their role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.