Hilton Atlanta is looking to welcome a Marketing Coordinator to the team! The ideal candidate would have the following:
Why work for Hilton? Check out the Benefits!
- Knowledge of marketing communication mediums to include but not limited to traditional, digital, and social channels
- Excellent written skills sufficient to produce internal/external sales and marketing communication
- Ability to manage multiple projects across different departments simultaneously to achieve deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Software/Program Skills/Knowledge:
- Proficiency in creative platforms such as Canva (required)
- Ability to navigate CMS platforms
- Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel & Outlook)
- Social platforms
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
What will I be doing?
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Health insurance
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Go Hilton travel discount program
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Supportive parental leave
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount
- Debt-free education : Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
As Marketing Coordinator at Hilton Atlanta, you will be responsible for supporting the sales and marketing team by implementing marketing tactics to promote revenue growth and generation in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What are we looking for?
- Supporting the Director of Marketing in executing the property’s marketing strategy working cross the various departments within the hotel
- Supporting the Commercial Team (Sales, Events, Revenue Management) with collateral needs-brochures, newsletters and presentations both printed and digital, i.e. True Tour platform
- Assist with maintaining online brand presence by curating new content
- Curator of property-specific content (taking photos of food/drink, highlighting team members, newsworthy happenings, hotel events and local neighborhood)
- Assist Social Media Agency with coordination of blogger outreach and influencer stays; serve as on-site contact
- Support marketing for food and beverage and ancillary outlets to generate transient/local market revenue, i.e. Specialized menus, tent cards, elevator signage.
- Support human resources with development of materials to aid in recruitment and retention.
- Maximize potential revenue from group advertising through sponsorship placement in hotel and reader boards.
- Ability to execute photo and video shoots as needed
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!