Description du poste
A Concierge is responsible for assisting guests with various tasks related to their visit and for providing information about the hotel and the local vicinity in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Concierge, you would be responsible for assisting guests with various tasks related to their visit and for providing information about the hotel and the local vicinity in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide information, recommendations and booking services for a variety of guest inquiries, including, but not limited to, directions, hours of outlet operation, hotel services, transportation and travel arrangements, tour and event tickets, restaurant reservations, and medical care
- Process and deliver messages for guests
- Retrieve mail, small packages and facsimiles for guests as requested
- Arrange and confirm recreational, business and dining activities both inside and outside the hotel for guests
- Respond to special requests for services including, but not limited to, dentists, doctors, child care, florists, etc.
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Register VIP guests, as needed
- Promote Company marketing programs and distribute printed materials, as needed
What are we looking for?
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger and collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
- Basic mathematical and calculator skills to prepare mathematical calculations without error, e.g., purchasing tickets for guests.
- Ability to listen effectively, to speak and write English clearly.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system
- Ability to stand, walk and/or sit and continuously perform essential job functions.
- Learning and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations.
- Excellent verbal, written, computer, map reading, giving directions, prioritizing, problem solving, working under pressure, and follow through skills.
- Interest and knowledge of Hawaii and cultural activities.
- Must be friendly, outgoing, self-motivated, candid communicator and efficient.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!