The iconic Waldorf Astoria property in New Orleans, The Roosevelt
, is seeking a Revenue Manager
to join the team!
This luxury hotel offers an unparalleled combination of Southern hospitality, world-class service and historic surroundings. As the centerpiece of the city, the hotel is located near the French Quarter and within walking distance to the city's most vibrant attractions and entertainment, including Jackson Square, Bourbon Street and the Arts & Warehouse District.
Embodying the rich heritage of Southern hospitality, this historic hotel features 504 rooms, over 60,000 square feet of meeting space, and five (5) food and beverage outlets. This includes 2 restaurants, a café, seasonal rooftop bar, and in-room dining.
In this role, you will be responsible for monitoring, managing and maintaining group and transient inventories to ensure the most effective and efficient balance between demand and availability.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years Revenue Analyst experience. Proficiency in Excel is required and experience with Hilton systems is preferred, but not required.Want to learn more? Hotel Website
, Pinterest What will I be doing?
As the Revenue Manager, you would be responsible for monitoring, managing and maintaining group and transient inventories to ensure the most effective and efficient balance between demand and availability in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Manage and maintain group and transient inventory controls including, but not limited to, room accommodation and rate inventory controls, roll-in controls, group inventory and cut-off dates, implementation of blackout dates, maintaining demand information and managing sellout strategies in partnership with Front Office
- Serve as primary liaison with Front Office, Sales and Marketing and Reservation to maximize inventory and profitability
- Develop, monitor and adjust sales and pricing strategies
- Conducts competitive and demand analyses and provides critical analysis of chosen strategies, room statistics and general demand factors to ensure the most effective and efficient balance between demand and availability
- Conduct forecasting, review all competitive shops, review demand, convention and city event calendars, maintain data on competitor products and maintain historical data on events and performance
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Interview and train team members
- Manage the department and participate in and facilitate meetings
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! The Benefits
– Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
- Health insurance
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Go Hilton travel discount program
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Supportive parental leave
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount
: Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)