Description du poste
From smartphone capabilities like Digital Key to Hilton Connected Room that allow for integrated entertainment, temperature, and lighting controls, Hilton’s Global Technology team is responsible for creating the hospitality experience of the future – for our guests, owners, and Team Members. Through innovative technology development and deployment, this team ensures Hilton has the technology needed to support our continued global growth while remaining at the forefront of hospitality technology innovation.
What will I be doing?
As a Senior Quality Engineer at Hilton, you will be responsible for assuring the quality of Hilton's Property Management System. You will provide support with all activities associated with the creation and execution of testing scenarios for all of Customer Journey efforts. You will be expected to be an expert with the latest and complex testing concepts and methodologies. You will provide support with all activities associated below for supporting all Hilton's platforms.
- Interact with development team to understand architecture and service layer requirements
- Review and understand business requirements and use cases
- Author test plans/cases/scripts
- Provide acceptance criteria
- Perform execution of the end-to-end testing process including regression of core areas and facilitation with participants
- Develop system and system integration test scenarios
- Evaluate reported defects and oversee re-testing of prioritized defects
- Work closely with team members as needed to create and maintain test cases, scripts, and log defects
- Log defects with associated documentation using JIRA; work with development team to explain and help resolve defects
- Provide status reporting; attend daily standup meetings when working in an Agile/Kanban team
- Prepare test data or work with data analysts to define test data needs
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Strong system analysis skills and knowledge.
- Possess organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Teachable and learning spirit
- In-depth knowledge of QA/UAT philosophies, guiding principles and industry best practices
- Able to quickly grasp the big picture for development and testing, and make effective design decisions regarding division of functionality amongst layers.
- Experience in functional, system, user acceptance testing, cross platform compatibility
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Five (5) years of professional experience in technology or related field.
- Three (3) years of specialized experience in quality assurance for Property Management System.
- Three (3) years of functional, system, user acceptance testing, cross platform compatibility and developing system integration test scenarios
- Working knowledge & experience with JIRA, postman SQL PMS like Opera/OnQ
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Bachelor’s Degree, plus 6+ years of Technology related experience, or High School Degree/GED plus 12+ years of Technology related experience
- Seven (7+) years of professional experience in technology or related field
What is it like working for Hilton?
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog and Instagram to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Autres offres suggérées
- Assistant Executive Housekeeper - FranchiseSurprise, AZ, United States
- Director of Sales - FranchiseSan Luis Obispo, CA, United States
- Director of Operations - FranchiseHawaii, United States
- Restaurant Manager - FranchiseSan Luis Obispo, CA, United States
- Restaurant Chef - Hilton Houston AmericasHouston, TX, United States