Description du poste
A Spa Receptionist oversees the scheduling of appointments in the spa as well as greeting guests in a polite, friendly and professional manner.
What will I be doing?
- Provide first class service to members and guests, including remembering names; must be knowledgeable on resort and spa services in order to inform guests.
- Working with spa director to accommodate group dates with therapist’s schedules; assist with maximization of room utilization with the therapists; Responsible for scheduling appointments efficiently for the spa and the therapists by scheduling vertically rather than horizontally.
- Rearranging therapist’s schedules due to call offs, etc.; operate the front desk, answer telephones and provide detailed information correctly; schedule lunches at appropriate time.
- Ensuring that there are no double bookings; adding therapists to the books by contacting and calling them in; eyeing the books out one month out;
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Autres offres suggérées
- Security Officer - $500 SIGN ON BONUSSeattle, WA, United States
- Mini Bar Attendant - Conrad Fort Lauderdale BeachFort Lauderdale, FL, United States
- Sous Chef - Waldorf Astoria Park CityPark City, UT, United States
- Front Desk Agent - (P/T) Hilton Fort LauderdaleFort Lauderdale, FL, United States
- Guest Service Agent - Hampton Inn & Suites Rohnert ParkRohnert Park, CA, United States