is looking for a Stewarding Supervisor
to join the Food and Beverage
Team at this gorgeous Atlanta
Located in one of Atlanta's most prestigious neighborhoods, this 42-story tower has over 200 rooms (127 guest rooms plus residences
), over 10,000 square feet of meeting space, and 3 food and beverage outlets. This includes the 3-meal restaurant, bar, and in-room dining.
- Classification: Full-Time
As a Stewarding Supervisor serving Hilton Brand hotels is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- Flexibility to respond to a range of various work situations
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
Want to learn more? Hotel Website
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience of supervisory role
, Facebook , Instagram What will I be doing?
As a Stewarding Supervisor, you are responsible for supervising the Stewards and supporting the team members to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Supervisor Stewarding will also be required to coordinate other responsibilities, make certain Back of House areas are maintained, and ensure that health and safety are top priorities. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Supervise the Stewards ensuring high standards
- Support the Team Members in training and development
- Coordinate the daily pot-wash and dish wash responsibilities
- Ensure Back of House areas are maintained to the highest cleanliness standards and cleaning schedules are followed and completed
- Observe Health, Hygiene and Safety guidelines when handling hazardous substances and comply with all aspects of Health and Safety requirements
- Report faults, misused or damaged equipment issues to the Managers, Executive Chef, and/or Chief Engineering
- Ensure the correct PPE is in place and guidelines are adhered to
- Ensure machinery is operated properly, efficiently, safely and in accordance with the hotel's Health and Safety Manual
- Assist in the location, movement and storage of operational equipment
- Assist in the stock take of equipment and other items as required
- Ensure team members adhere to all Health and Safety and Hygiene Regulations
- Carry out any other reasonable task set by the Hotel's Management
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!The Benefits
- Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
- Health insurance
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Go Hilton travel discount program
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Supportive parental leave
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount
- Debt-free education : Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)