Summary About Park Hyatt Sydney
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world’s premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches.
Park Hyatt Sydney is recruiting for a professional Team Leader
to join their Event Services team. Join us to redefine luxury.The main duties and responsibilities for this role will include the following:
- To assist the Event Services Manager when required in the smooth and efficient running of all events.
- To serve food and beverages, and respond to guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner
- Assist to liaise with the Kitchen and Beverage Department on daily operations and quality control
- To conduct pre-event briefings to employees on preparation, service and menu
- To have a full working knowledge and capability to supervise and demonstrate all duties to the set standards
Working at Park Hyatt Sydney will include:
- Ability in Food and Beverage Service training
- Supervisory experience in controlling both day and night functions
- Excellent food and beverage service skills
- Current NSW RSA Certificate
- Good knowledge of wines and other beverages
- The ability to work efficiently and professionally under pressure
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role in a luxury five star hotel or function centre of a similar calibre
- Access to employee benefits such as complimentary shift meals, discounts for the Spa and all Food and Beverage outlets
- Access to discounted Hyatt accommodation worldwide
- Access to internationally recognised learning and development programs and opportunities
- Access to an employee assistance program and paid family leave benefits
- Being part of a diverse and inclusive team, passionate about their work
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces.
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek of how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld or #WorldofHyatt at www.hyatt.com
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply now.This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.