À propos du poste
MAMA MAKAN is looking for a passionate Bartender!
What Mama seeks:
‘Bartending with love provides happiness for the soul’ is what Mama says. She is looking for a passionate Bartender who adds a personal touch to the excellent guest experience at the bar. Someone who loves wine, spirits and cocktails and everything that revolves around bartending. A multi-tasking centipede with a flexible mindset. Someone who will go out of his/her way to make sure Mama’s guests feel at home.
What does the ROLE entail?
• Being familiar with all food and beverage items on the outlet menu;
• Delivering exceptional, friendly, courteous and professional guest service at all times;
• Taking beverage orders from guests, up selling wherever possible;
• Preparing and serving beverages according to the established standards and service sequence;
• Following standard recipes and minimize waste to ensure the beverage cost is in line with budget;
• Being flexible, meeting special guest requests for specific preparation methods and ingredients;
• Ordering beverage ingredients based on par stocks and as required by the Management;
• Utilizing the outlet point-of-sales system, ensuring all sales are properly recorded, following correct procedures for ordering, voiding or correcting items;
• Completing opening and closing duties as assigned;
• Handling all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily;
• Treating all operating equipment and supplies carefully to minimize damage and reduce wastage;
• Assisting in inventory-taking as required, and in resolving any discrepancy in beverage inventory.
What’s in it for YOU?
• An entry to the Hyatt Family, a place where we care for people so they can be their best;
• 12 free nights at Hyatt hotels globally every year and 20% Discounts at our F&B outlets;
• A guest experience in your own city with a complimentary overnight stay, cocktails & dinner for two;
• Travel Allowance, starting from a 5 kilometers travel distance from the hotel.
• Uniform provided and laundry is taken care of in house.
• 25 Vacation days
“Our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best – and we believe wellbeing is the ultimate realization of our purpose”
• To support our colleagues mental wellbeing we provide access to “Headspace App” for all employees, free of charge as Hyatt's wellbeing assessment tool "Hyatt Well-Check"
• Social Activities; Team building outings, Sports/wellbeing activities
• Hotel gym access
“Careers at Hyatt don’t have to follow a traditional career ladder or path with one pace and following only one direction. Rather, they can be customized and adapted based an employee’s individual circumstances and take the form of a career lattice”
• International working experience with future international transfer happily facilitated.
• Personal development plan, in order to reach your full potential.
• A wide range of development tools through the Hyatt Learning platform for all colleagues; from e-learning to classroom sessions, Hyatt provides different solutions, depending on how you learn best (example: Excel courses, Leadership series etc.).
“Inclusion and diversity are at the core of our purpose and we are deeply involved in actions that create a culture of opportunity for all”
• An International team of over 15 different nationalities
• Focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion within our team. Through employee support groups (HyPride & Women@Hyatt), workshops and classroom trainings
- Nombre de postes: 3
- From EUR2000 per month for 38 hours per week
- Département: Bar
À propos de vous
• You have at least 2 years of F&B experience, ideally working at a high-end bar within a Hotel;
• You are familiar with cocktail preparation and wine service, also having great barista skills;
• You love being behind the bar and showcasing your skills, and do it with your own flair;
• You know all about HACCP;
• You are available full time and able to work a flexible schedule;
• You have good language and communication skills in English, and preferably in Dutch as well;
• You are legally allowed to work in the Netherlands, holding an EU/EEA passport or a valid work permit for the country (we do not assist with Visa / permit applications).
The restaurant MAMA MAKAN and its bar are located inside the Hyatt Regency Amsterdam. The hotel features 211 guestrooms, including 13 suites on the beautiful Sarphatistraat in Amsterdam East. A place designed around the power of meaningful connections; a place for dynamic interactions.
Do you like what you read? Please send us your CV and all the reasons why #mamaloves YOU!
- Langue requise: Anglais.
Located in the centre of Amsterdam and bordering the city’s trendy and exciting east neighbourhood, Hyatt Regency Amsterdam connects business with pleasure, and city with nature. An urban oasis, just minutes from Amsterdam’s iconic sites.
Spacious Rooms: 211 modern, well-appointed guestrooms including 15 suites with scenic views and club level spaces available.
Spaces that connect: Over 517 sq m of dynamic meeting and events spaces that make every get-together an energising and memorable experience.
Indonesian Delights: Inspired by the strong roots that bind Holland and Indonesia, on-site restaurant and bar Mama Makan offers refreshing Indonesian flavors in food and drink.
Convenient Location: Adjacent to hip East Amsterdam and set in the city’s cultural garden, steps from shops, restaurants, bars, attractions and business.
Peace of Mind: Hit the treadmill in the fully equipped 24 hour fitness centre or take running outdoors to the nearby Oosterpark.
Temps plein, 12 mois
Date de début du contrat:Dès que possible