À propos du poste
Are you ready?
Because we are looking for a Stewarding Team Leader!
• A leader and a centipede;
• A natural motivator with a good portion of personality;
• Enthusiasm and a hands-on mentality;
• Ability to ensure efficiency in the back of house department;
• Desire to work closely with all Food & Beverage colleagues to support their needs.
What does the ROLE entail?
• Ensuring the smooth operation of the stewarding department;
• Scheduling stewards, taking business levels and cleaning needs into consideration;
• Performing weekly chemical inventory and placing orders based on the chemical par stocks;
• Producing action plans for the F&B and Culinary departments based on the latest HACCP results;
• Maintaining the par stocks for all operating equipment through monthly stock counts;
• Assisting in leading HACCP inspections from Bureau de Witt;
• Ensuring all equipment is maintained in optimal working conditions adhering to HACCP standards;
• Maintaining the cleanliness of the outlet kitchens and equipment through routinely cleaning schedules, daily spot checks and continuous reporting of sub-standard cleaning;
• Ensuring that the F&B back of house areas are kept clean and organized;
• Liaising with garbage collection services to ensure containers are emptied as scheduled;
• Communicating and enforcing proper garbage separation and recycling procedures to colleagues;
• Training stewards on proper handling and maintenance of equipment such as polishing machines, dishwashers and other relevant equipment;
• Ensuring tableware, chinaware, glassware, and silverware are washed and cleaned in an optimal way, including scheduled deep cleaning of such;
• Liaising with night cleaning contractors to ensure proper cleaning of all F&B and Culinary areas;
• Liaising with Engineering department for repairs of machinery and kitchen appliances;
• Contributing to smooth operation of staff canteen, ordering supplies and ensuring its cleanliness;
What’s in it for YOU?
• An entry to the Hyatt Family, a place where we care for people so they can be their best;
• 12 free nights at Hyatt hotels globally every year and 20% Discounts at our F&B outlets;
• A guest experience in your own city with a complimentary overnight stay, cocktails & dinner for two;
• Travel Allowance, starting from a 5 kilometers travel distance from the hotel.
• Uniform provided and laundry is taken care of in house.
• 25 Vacation days
“Our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best – and we believe wellbeing is the ultimate realization of our purpose”
• To support our colleagues mental wellbeing we provide access to “Headspace App” for all employees, free of charge as Hyatt's wellbeing assessment tool "Hyatt Well-Check"
• Social Activities; Team building outings, Sports/wellbeing activities
• Hotel gym access
“Careers at Hyatt don’t have to follow a traditional career ladder or path with one pace and following only one direction. Rather, they can be customized and adapted based an employee’s individual circumstances and take the form of a career lattice”
• International working experience with future international transfer happily facilitated.
• Personal development plan, in order to reach your full potential.
• A wide range of development tools through the Hyatt Learning platform for all colleagues; from e-learning to classroom sessions, Hyatt provides different solutions, depending on how you learn best (example: Excel courses, Leadership series etc.).
“Inclusion and diversity are at the core of our purpose and we are deeply involved in actions that create a culture of opportunity for all”
• An International team of over 15 different nationalities
• Focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion within our team. Through employee support groups (HyPride & Women@Hyatt), workshops and classroom trainings
- EUR 2100
- Département: Steward
À propos de vous
• Previous experience in F&B service, kitchen or stewarding;
• Encouraging, motivating and reassuring;
• A relevant degree, preferably in Facility Management, or equivalent experience;
• An eye for detail;
• Great language and communication skills in English and, preferably, in Dutch as well;
• Legally allowed to work in the Netherlands, holding an EU/EEA passport or a valid work permit for the country (we do not assist with Visa / permit applications).
- Langue requise: Anglais.
Located in the centre of Amsterdam and bordering the city’s trendy and exciting east neighbourhood, Hyatt Regency Amsterdam connects business with pleasure, and city with nature. An urban oasis, just minutes from Amsterdam’s iconic sites.
Spacious Rooms: 211 modern, well-appointed guestrooms including 15 suites with scenic views and club level spaces available.
Spaces that connect: Over 517 sq m of dynamic meeting and events spaces that make every get-together an energising and memorable experience.
Indonesian Delights: Inspired by the strong roots that bind Holland and Indonesia, on-site restaurant and bar Mama Makan offers refreshing Indonesian flavors in food and drink.
Convenient Location: Adjacent to hip East Amsterdam and set in the city’s cultural garden, steps from shops, restaurants, bars, attractions and business.
Peace of Mind: Hit the treadmill in the fully equipped 24 hour fitness centre or take running outdoors to the nearby Oosterpark.
Temps plein, 12 mois
Date de début du contrat:Dès que possible