Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts Location:
Australia, New South Wales, SydneyHotel:
Sydney Darling Harbour (SYDSH), 58 Bathurst Street, 2000Job number:
116757Share: Apply Click here if you think this job is inappropriate.
Ready to show our guests you mean business? We’re looking for a Conference & Events Manager at Crowne Plaza Sydney Darling Harbour to facilitate Meetings and Events. Acting as a brand ambassador and trusted partner – you’ll make every interaction between planners, hosts and meeting attendees feel effortless. Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
What We need from you:
- Being the key link between departments to drive collaboration, plan activity and create an environment where everyone can thrive
- Completing forecasts, plans and productivity reports to budget with accuracy
- Ensuring successful and memorable client experiences as their key point of contact
- Ensuring guest safety, environmental impact and business needs always remain a priority
- Conducting pre-event and post-event meetings to continually improve the client experience
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal strong skills
- Understanding of Hotel Property Management Systems - Opera & Delphi experience would be highly regarded
- Bachelor's Degree/higher education qualification/equivalent in hospitality or related field
- 3+ years total experience in a catering setting or related field
- Eligibility to work full time in Australia.
- Ability to build genuine connections with guests and colleagues
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Conflict resolution and communication skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
At IHG, we’ve made a promise. As one of the world’s leading hotel groups, we’re here to deliver True Hospitality for Good. Making our guests and colleagues feel welcome, cared for, recognised and respected – wherever they are in the world. Want to be part of the journey?
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.