Description du poste
As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.
The InterContinental Fujairah Resort is situated on the shoreline of the exquisite Al Aqah Beach, beneath the spectacular backdrop of the Hajjar Mountains. An exceptional destination where Arabian hospitality meets luxury. With 190 rooms, indoor & outdoor event space, restaurants & bar. With over 30 languages and countries represented by the staff, the hotel weaves together an international five-star resort presence.
What's your passion? Whether you're into knitting, kite flying or karaoke, at IHG we're interested in YOU! We love people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who help us create great brands guests love. And we're looking for more people like this to join our dynamic & committed team at the InterContinental Fujairah Resort.
We are currently looking for a Recreation Supervisor who prides themselves on their ability to drive exceptional guests’ experiences through variety of recreational facilities. It is key for this role that the individual has a high level of attention to detail to ensure quality assurance and high standards. You should have an excellent physical condition, strong leadership skills and engaging personality, be energetic, & dynamic, flexible, able to work under pressure, and good at multitasking.
Your day to day
As Recreation Supervisor you supervise the resort recreation operations to ensure quality service and standards while delivering a guest experience that is unique, creative and fun. Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local regulations concerning health, safety, or other requirements.
Your day to cay includes:
- Ensure all recreation equipment is in proper operational condition and are cleaned on a regular basis.
- Ensure all recreation facilities are cleaned, vacuumed, and properly stocked with necessary amenities and supplies according to anticipated business volume. Notify Engineering immediately of any maintenance and repair needs.
- Establish and achieve quality and guest satisfaction goals. Respond in a courteous and prompt manner to all guest questions, complaints, and/or requests to ensure a high level of guest satisfaction.
- Ensure guest service delivery is always of the highest standard.
- Assist in coordinating the resort activity program with attention to safety and passionate service.
- Supervise day-to-day staffing requirements, plan and assign work, and establish performance and development goals for team members. Provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to help manage conflict and improve team member performance.
- Educate and train all team members in compliance with federal, state and local laws and safety regulations. Ensure staff is properly trained on quality and service standards, has the necessary tools and equipment, and is empowered to carry out job duties.
- Review and coordinate the resort activity program on a regular basis with Recreation Manager
- Conduct proper inventory procedures. Determine par stocks of items needed for the departmental operation.
- Ensure the security and proper storage all recreation equipment and supplies, and replenish supplies in a timely and efficient manner while minimizing waste.
- Perform other duties as assigned being flexible within the department, maximizing efficiency and performance in all areas.
- Control expenses and maximize revenue opportunities.
- Ensure all financial transactions are handled in a secure manner.
What we need from you
Ideally, the candidate should possess a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience within a supervisory capacity in the Hotel Industry (5-star resort preferable). Having a UAE Lifeguard license for pool and beach is mandatory, first aider certification is an advantage. You should be a positive, sportive, and proactive individual with an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character and with a high aptitude for customer care, good leadership skills, and the capability to motivate and guide your team.
What we offer
In return, we offer competitive pay and benefits, and a chance to work with a great team of talented people. Most importantly, we'll give you the Room to be Yourself.
So what's your passion? Please get in touch if this position matches your skills and interests and tell us how you could bring your individual competencies by clicking "Apply Online".
We are an equal opportunity employer.
InterContinental Fujairah Resort
An exceptional destination where Arabian hospitality meets luxury, the InterContinental Fujairah Resort is situated on the shoreline of the exquisite Al Aqah Beach, beneath the spectacular backdrop of the Hajjar Mountains.
Autres offres suggérées
- LifeguardFujairah, United Arab Emirates
- Recreation Animator at InterContinental Fujairah ResortFujairah, United Arab Emirates
- Restaurant Server at InterContinental Fujairah ResortFujairah, United Arab Emirates
- Stewarding Supervisor at InterContinental Fujairah ResortFujairah, United Arab Emirates
- Chief Steward at InterContinental Fujairah ResortFujairah, United Arab Emirates