Description du poste
To be responsible for the entire front office operations incluidnging front desk, guest relations, concierge, butlers & service one. main duties includes:
- Maintain a high morale and productivity as well as good communication within the Front Office as well as between other departments.
- Develop colleagues, Team Leaders and Managers by delegating tasks and then empower and coach them making sure they achieve the desired results.
- Oversee the maintenance and configuration of the Opera system ensuring that input standards of profile and reservations are correct, selling strategies are being followed and the sytem is “cleaned” from duplicate profiles and expired rates, etc. on a regular basis.
- Monitor the level of service provided by the department (i.e. by analysing the Guest Satisfaction Reports) and constantly working on improving it through investigation, analysis, and corrective action.
- Handle guest complaints and feedback according to Jumeirah standards ensuring complaints are recorded when necessary.
- Prepare the departmental budget and put measures in place to achieve or exceed the budgeted profit.
- Work in partnership with Guest Services, Reservations, Sales, & Housekeeping to ensure guest’s needs are determined and met in regard to room requirements.
- Communicate to colleagues the importance of meeting the guest’s as well as regulatory and statutory needs.
- Ensuring the availability of the resources and ensuring that the customer requirements are determined and met
- Determine the necessary competence for colleagues and provide training or other actions to satisfy these needs.
JUMEIRAH™ Hotels & Resorts are regarded as among the most luxurious and innovative in the world and have won numerous international travel and tourism awards.
The company was founded in 1997 and currently operates 20 hotels in 7 countries. Jumeirah’s promise of STAY DIFFERENT™ delivers imaginative and exhilarating experiences in culturally connected environments offering a thoughtful and generous service.
In line with this promise, the individuality of the Jumeirah portfolio is unmistakable, encompassing Jumeirah at Etihad Towers in Abu Dhabi; the world renowned Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, the world’s most luxurious hotel and recognised as the symbol of Dubai, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai; Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa in Kuwait; Jumeirah Dhevanafushi and Jumeirah Vittaveli in the Maldives; Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel in Shanghai; Jumeirah Frankfurt in Germany; Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa in Mallorca, Spain; as well as Jumeirah Carlton Tower and Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel in London.
Jumeirah Group also manages two five-star luxury serviced residences: Jumeirah Living World Trade Centre in Dubai and Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living in London; Talise, our spa brand; Jumeirah Restaurants, our restaurant division; the thrilling Wild Wadi Waterpark; and the Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management.
Whenever you stay with us or use any of our services, our aim is for you to come away with a sense of the Jumeirah spirit - a genuinely caring and personal service. In our own words, to STAY DIFFERENT™.
Autres offres suggérées
Rencontrez notre équipe
- Housekeeping ManagerSóller, Spain