Description du poste
About Jumeirah & the Hotel:
Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Different™ brand promise.
Its award-winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience.
Today, Jumeirah operates a world-class portfolio of 23 properties across the Middle East, Europe and Asia and employs over 8,000 colleagues, representing over 106 nationalities.
As Jumeirah continues to expand its global portfolio and scales up its operations to the next level of growth, it remains fully committed to developing and empowering our colleagues to excel in world class environments.
About the Job
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Oulet Manager to join the Food & Beverage department in Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts lead the Team of our newly opening Kayto by Ain Dubai – elegant peruvian - japanese concept private cabine dining with the breathtaking views. The main purpose of this role is to ensure that all guest requirements & needs are always met and exceeded.
- Monitors effectiveness of workflow & Sequence of Service during service periods and provides hands-on support as and when required. To action changes when needed.
- Assists in managing all operational issues ensuring that Jumeirah Standard Operation Procedures are met, and value is added to the F&B
- To assist the bar business in promotions, events and deals and to maintain a dialogue with suppliers.
- To be abreast of local and international bar trends, new products and venues.
- To always ensure clear and precise communication with FOH colleagues. Maintain communication with the kitchen. Ensure that all duties are completed in the absence of the Outlet Manager.
- Hands on operator that lives and leads the perfect guest experience, ensures the team are set up for success.
- Monitors customer satisfaction and respond to customer feedback and complaints ensuring JI & MJ procedures for CSI and Complaint Handling are followed.
- Ensures that colleagues are aware of the relevance and importance of their activities and how they contribute to the department.
- Conducts performance evaluation of colleagues, training of colleagues, guidance, coaching and counselling of colleagues.
- Provides constant coaching, counselling and discipline to colleagues to ensure their capability to meet the needs of the customer and the organization.
- To understand and comply with all local licensing laws and to promote responsible service of alcohol.
JUMEIRAH™ Hotels & Resorts are regarded as among the most luxurious and innovative in the world and have won numerous international travel and tourism awards.
The company was founded in 1997 and currently operates 20 hotels in 7 countries. Jumeirah’s promise of STAY DIFFERENT™ delivers imaginative and exhilarating experiences in culturally connected environments offering a thoughtful and generous service.
In line with this promise, the individuality of the Jumeirah portfolio is unmistakable, encompassing Jumeirah at Etihad Towers in Abu Dhabi; the world renowned Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, the world’s most luxurious hotel and recognised as the symbol of Dubai, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai; Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa in Kuwait; Jumeirah Dhevanafushi and Jumeirah Vittaveli in the Maldives; Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel in Shanghai; Jumeirah Frankfurt in Germany; Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa in Mallorca, Spain; as well as Jumeirah Carlton Tower and Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel in London.
Jumeirah Group also manages two five-star luxury serviced residences: Jumeirah Living World Trade Centre in Dubai and Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living in London; Talise, our spa brand; Jumeirah Restaurants, our restaurant division; the thrilling Wild Wadi Waterpark; and the Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management.
Whenever you stay with us or use any of our services, our aim is for you to come away with a sense of the Jumeirah spirit - a genuinely caring and personal service. In our own words, to STAY DIFFERENT™.