À propos du poste
Kempinski Hotel and Residences Palm Jumeirah is located on the Palm, one of Dubai's most sought-after areas, a stay here means being immersed in luxury. It offers 244 luxurious suites, villas and penthouses, situated on five sprawling acres of territory. It combines four Food and Beverage outlets and private beach.
The overall scope of this role is to coordinate and manage all operations of the Purchasing, Receiving and Storeroom Department.
- Set an example by reporting to duty punctually wearing business attire according to the hotels dress code & Kempinski grooming standards, maintaining a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
- Responsible for following and understanding all Kempinski Policies & Procedures.
- Responsible for behaving in a professional and harmonious manner and following the Kempinski code of conduct.
- Responsible for maintaining a good relationship with business partners.
- Keeping up to date with latest trends and products.
- Responsible for working together with the Chef in order to obtain the best products and prices available; reviewing market list and offers daily.
- Ensuring that competitive bidding is taking place and that business is awarded fairly and ethically.
- Monitoring slow moving and dead stock as well as keeping the stock levels in accordance with operational needs.
- Ensuring that all deliveries and issues are documented and processed correctly.
- Ensuring that communication is taking place with all departments in regards to matters that would in any way affect the operation.
- Ensuring that all areas are secure, organized and clean.
- Responsible for supervising, training and motivating the Purchasing department staff.
- Responsible for communicating with Financial Controller on any discrepancies or other potential problems.
- Département: Achats
À propos de vous
- Langue requise: Anglais.
Situated on the world’s largest man-made island, Palm Jumeirah -- an iconic landmark and one of the most prestigious address in Dubai, Kempinski Hotel & Residences Palm Jumeirah is a luxury all-suite family resort that combines stylish, opulent living with unparalleled personal service, providing our guests with unforgettable experiences inspired by our proud European heritage.
Comprising of 244 luxurious suites, penthouses and villas, three restaurants and bars, a 1,200 sqm temperature-controlled outdoor pool with whirlpool loungers, a dedicated shaded pool for children, a supervised kids club, a 24-hour fitness centre, 500 metres of private beach and 5-acre lush gardens, the resort enjoys year-round sunshine and abundance of open-air spaces -- simply the perfect island sanctuary for you and your loved ones.
Guests can also enjoy a range of water sports, such as scuba diving, snorkelling, sailing, surfing yacht and fishing trips in the Arabian Gulf as well as children’s activities.
Last, but not least, the hotel also avails of first-class business and conferencing facilities, making it attractive not only to leisure travellers, but corporates and business travellers alike.