The Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz is an exclusive hideaway resort with all the comforts 5 stars can offer. It provides 140 airy rooms, each of which are elegantly decorated in a traditional Maltese style. The entire resort creates the ideal surroundings to relax the mind and body.Pool Technician Key Responsibilities:
- Diagnoses, repairs and maintains public swimming pools, water systems, filter systems, pumps, and playground equipment.
- Schedules, assigns, monitors, reviews and evaluates the work of assigned staff.
- Maintain the proper chemical balance for the pool.
- Maintains the pH and Chlorine values for good water quality.
- Maintain the pool and all water features using proper chemicals and cleaners.
- Maintain the pool pumps and filters.
- Maintain the pool area including cleaning of the deck and other maintenance tasks.
- Respond to swimming pool related work orders in a timely, friendly and efficient manner to assess and repair non-functioning machinery or equipment.
- Repairs and maintains electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Transports and stores hazardous chemicals.
- Carrying out scheduled water cleaning, using chemicals like chlorine.
- Regularly testing swimming pool water quality and pH balance.
- Tests the chemical levels in public swimming pools and other water systems and adjusts as needed.
- Maintains manual or automated records of all activities and prepares daily / weekly / monthly reports.
- Picks up trash and cleans public swimming pools, restrooms and facility areas.
- Operates and inspects tools and equipment and makes minor adjustments and repairs.
- Operates vehicles to transport various types of materials and equipment.
- Cleaning and servicing swimming pool filtration units.
- Servicing heating, circulation and de-humidifier systems.
- Fixing lights above and below water level.
- Use swimming pool vacuum cleaners to clean the pool floor.
- Checking and repairing corrosion, cracks and leaks in the pool walls or floors.
- Use a telescopic pole with net to clean and remove any leafs or derbies.
- Making sure equipment like pool covers, diving boards and slides are in good working order
- Logging and reporting equipment faults or water quality problems to managers.
- Must be efficient, organised, personable, poised and well groomed. Must have experience in pool, spa and fountain maintenance including chemical use, chemical level testing, pump, equipment maintenance, pool plumbing and all other related items.
- High School or Diploma holder.
- 1 to 2 Years work experience on similar role or ability to perform scope of work on hospitality environment.
At Kempinski Hotels we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. Dedicated to please, educated to entertain and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences. Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders. Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community of hoteliers.
Your stage awaits. Discover a career crafted by you.
Organization: Kempinski Hotels
Location: Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz Gozo Malta
Job Type: Regular
Job Posting: Apr 12, 2022
Unposting Date: N/A
Job Number: 220000ML